Big Phil
howthewestwaswon
BloodnTars
Lee
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 20: Centrals v West - Saturday 11 August 2012 @ Playford Alive Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 20: Centrals v West - Saturday 11 August 2012 @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by Adelaide Hawk Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:10 pm

That leads me to something I don't much care about in footy. He missed the goal, and Hynes gave him what for. A few minutes later Hynes put one out on the full and didn't like it when some West guys started hopping into him.

I saw a similar thing in the reserves last night. A Norwood player missed an easy shot at goal, and then shortly afterwards a South player missed from similar range. Who was getting stuck into him? That's right, the Norwood player who had done exactly the same thing earlier.

I know it's all gamesmanship, but I think it's a very unattractive part of our game.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Round 20: Centrals v West - Saturday 11 August 2012 @ Playford Alive Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 20: Centrals v West - Saturday 11 August 2012 @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by lincspj Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Adelaide Hawk wrote:I know it's all gamesmanship, but I think it's a very unattractive part of our game.

don't know if you can relate it directly to our game.. it just comes down to the fact that some people are just dickheads. all sports have people mouthing off and acting all heroic with some wannabe bravado!
lincspj
lincspj

Teams : NFC, AFC
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 pm

a big surprise to me, well done West & perhaps they are the real deal
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by oldfella Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 am

oldfella wrote:I just taken some drugs for my illness so I will now tip West by 5 Very Happy

I must take those drugs more often Very Happy
oldfella
oldfella

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 am

That win makes up for our last unexpected loss to norf. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by C.K Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 am

bayman wrote:a big surprise to me, well done West & perhaps they are the real deal

Grab your copy of Sportsbeat each week from pubs and clubs around Adelaide, or read the weekly previews and opinion piece on here, and you can get my weekly SANFL tips.

Which would have steered you into West in this game Smile
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 am

As much as I hate to give kudos to CK Wink , I am sure he's the only tipster in SA to have tipped West to beat Central and previously Port to beat Central at Alberton a few weeks ago.

Fair effort.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Lee Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Last year, West's season was derailed after a great win at Prospect, with reports and injuries leading to several changes and they missed the finals, despite winning at Propsect twice in the same year.

This year, we lost twice to North and the Prospect game again saw reports and injuries. Tippett and Bricknell were suspended and Hartlett injured.

This year, though, the replacements came in and played really well. The depth is there now, it seems.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 pm

C.K wrote:
bayman wrote:a big surprise to me, well done West & perhaps they are the real deal

Grab your copy of Sportsbeat each week from pubs and clubs around Adelaide, or read the weekly previews and opinion piece on here, and you can get my weekly SANFL tips.

Which would have steered you into West in this game Smile

yeah ! well done CK i'm not sure whether it was a smart, brave or a tip in hope, either way not a bad effort indeed..........although i believe yesterday didn't help you Razz Wink

i do grab the sportsbeat at the Glenelg South Tab on friday afternoons
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2