Tide of Emotion Rankings

4 posters

Go down

Tide of Emotion Rankings Empty Tide of Emotion Rankings

Post by Admin Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 pm

After Round 3, this is the ranking of how supporters would be feeling right now:

1      Glenelg -  Expected nothing this year, trial form confirmed that, Round 1 was a pleasant shock, now they're talking premierships.

2      Eagles  -  Lost some key players, lost the last 2 GF's, expected finals but a bit of a step back, now they're premiership favourites.

3      Crows  -  Different side every week, have to Google for the SANFL ladder, don't know the names of some of the team, but Crouch got 30 touches.

4      North  -  May start to turn up to games again if the form continues, having sworn off SANFL and the Roosters until further notice.

5      Port    -  A shocker against the Bays, then a ripper against Norwood. The remaining diehards hanging in there on that.

6      Norwood  -  A bit of doubt setting in. Pre-season expectation from most was a premiership. Still there, but they want to see a bit more.

7      South  -  2 close ones shows the spirit, but there's a karma about a mid-table finish without Eddy and Brad.

8      Central  -  Pre-season expectation was a top 3 finish. Now it's top 5, if they improve.  The weight of expectation on them.

9      Sturt  -  Not as many polite handclaps from their crowd as they expected to give.  Somehow it's not what was supposed to happen.

10    West  -  Good trial form, a near-miss in Round 1, back to earth and 2016 now. Beat the Eagles Reserves - when was the last time that happened?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tide of Emotion Rankings Empty Re: Tide of Emotion Rankings

Post by saintal Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:04 pm

A good and accurate read
saintal
saintal

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:52 pm

"Talking premierships" i do not know any Glenelg person who has said that, taking liberties there I presume, everyone I've spoken too is liking what we see & hoping it continues & hoping to make finals but premierships.......turn it up
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

I think there's a bit of tongue in cheek there, Bayman Smile
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down