Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium

+4
Thiele
William
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 09, 2016 6:39 pm

West (10th 0-6 32.30%) v North (8th 2-4 46.41%)
Saturday 14 May
City Mazda Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

West continued their premiership hangover going down to Port, while North lost to the Crows at the last minute. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Based on current form you would have to say North. But Wests may be due for a win and it could be this game.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by William Thu May 12, 2016 9:40 am

North on current form should win, although West are bound to have a win at some point, this may be there best chance so far a home game against North.
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu May 12, 2016 4:51 pm

West Adelaide star Jason Porplyzia will be sidelined for between 6-8 weeks with a knee injury, ruling him out of Saturday’s clash with North at City Mazda Stadium.
The former Crow will next week undergo an arthroscopy on his knee, to repair a small tear in his meniscus, in a major blow to the battling Bloods.
‘’We’re not sure when he did it as it could be a recurrence of the injury he had during the pre-season,’’ West football manager Andrew Marks said.
‘’We will certainly miss his leadership as Jason is an integral guy who the other guys follow closely.’’
Goalsneak Shannon Green will return from his one-match suspension while running defender Brad Helbig could play his first League match of the year.
Helbig has now played two games – one for Waikerie and one for the Bloods’ Reserves – while building match fitness from a serious thigh strain.
Nick Favretto has also been added to the 23-man squad while speedy former Murray Bushrangers wingman Murray Waite (183cm and 74kg) looks set to debut after being trimmed from the squad for the past fortnight.
Impressive forward John Noble has been sent back to the Reserves to find form.

League
F: Silverlock, Middleton, Fielke
HF: Stubbs, Slattery, Haysman
C: Waite, Schiller, Schmidt
HB: Green, Hardy, Wasley-Black
B: Hill, Klemke, Caire

R: Weeb, Tuck, O’Brien
INT: Agostino, Stevens, Willits, Helbig, Favretto
IN: Waite, Favretto, Helbig, Green
OUT: Porplyzia (knee), J. Noble

Reserves
Cua, McPherson, L. Ryan, Vick, Taheny, Inglis, Majok, Holliday, Scott, J. Evans, Male, J. Ryan, Burgess, Stevens, G. Hampton, Karpany, L. Evans, Fitzpatrick, Turner, J. Noble, O. Johnson.

Under-18
Pillion, Goldner, Eichner, Rodman, O’Driscoll, Crump, Wagner, Bahrkelly, Smith, Moore, Walton, Beard, West, Heitmann, Johnson, Coats, McCulloch, M. Johnson, Binnion, Badcoe, M. Noble, Baldiserra, Cameron.
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sat May 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Great win Cockaleechies, just too good ! Round 8: West v North - Saturday 14 May @ City Mazda Stadium 169538438
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun May 15, 2016 5:31 pm

waddayamean wrote:That is 2 teams out of the finals race.
West one of them, who are you referring to as the other?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun May 15, 2016 7:41 pm

waddayamean wrote:Port mate.
Sure.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 pm

waddayamean wrote:Port mate.
Norwood
blacky
blacky

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 16, 2016 9:08 am

waddayamean wrote:Do you think they can make it ?
Doesn't take much for more AFL players to get back into the SANFL side, they get a run on, win a few games by big margin, boost their percentage and then they are back aroundf the mark in 4 or 5 weeks and knocking on the door of the five...

There is still so much unpredictability about the AFL Reserves sides...

I don't think they will get there in the end, but you never know...

Your mob are ticking along nicely, under the radar...

Top 3 a realistic chance, yeah?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down