Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval

+4
Admin
William
UncleHuey
blueandwhite
8 posters

Go down

Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Sturt (9th 0-1 38.60%) v Centrals (3rd 1-0 76.62%)
Sunday 10 April
Peter Motley Oval

Reserves: 10:55am
League: 1:40pm

Both sides are coming off the bye and contrasting results in round 1.  Sturt were disappointing in their loss to the Eagles, while Centrals destroyed North.  Will Sturt bounce back, or will Centrals continue their impressive start to the season.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by bayman Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Centrals form is better & i think they'll win but i don't think they are morals, i think it'll be close, i thought Sturt had as much of the ball as the Eagles did on Easter Monday & the lack of forwards cost them any chance that day, their defence & midfield is pretty good, Central by 15 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 3: Sturt v Centrals - Sunday 10 April @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Ben W Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:44 pm

A difficult one to tip with only the one outing each this year. Will have to pick Central on form from their match against North Adelaide. Central District by 35pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Centrals by 32 pts
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Centrals fairly comfortably by 4 goals. I think Sturt has a lack of goal scorers.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by William Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:13 am

I think Sturt would be a fairly good chance in this game, they didn't play all that badly in round 1 and are at home, having said this I will predict Central by 13 points.

On a side note why is this game starting 30 minutes early, I know it is on 7, but it is on 7mate so should be able to start at the normal 2.10 time?
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:22 am

Telecast on 7Mate.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Thank you Sturt for not kicking straight because if you did we wouldve copped the flogging we deserved after 1/4 time we were deplorable and only poor kicking kept us in with a remote chance.To many players got ahead of themselves from Round 1 and we payed the price from a team that wanted to win more than we did.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Centrals were outstanding in the opening quarter. Hard attacking, rewarded with 2 goals from holding the ball free inside 50, and totally dominated Sturt.

Then nothing.

Centrals just stopped, and Sturt were able to scrap out a win. Sturt weren't pretty, not by any stretch of the imagination, but they were given chance after chance after chance, and eventually they cashed in on it.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:29 pm

even at Unley i couldn't see them winning, their midfield & defence is as good as any but they seem to have a lack of forwards, it worked today & well done to the blues'
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Should have known better than to tip against Sturt at Unley!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down