SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14

3 posters

Go down

SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 Empty SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14

Post by scott Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 am

Better late than never!

SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 Ladders_league_round_14

SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 Ladders_reserves_round_14

SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 Ladders_under18s_round_13
scott
scott

My club : south

Back to top Go down

SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 Empty Re: SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14

Post by Booney Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Geez I'll get howled down for saying this.

Looking at the 1/4 by 1/4 stats it seems as though the much discussed fitness levels of the bulk of the Port Adelaide side has not had any impact on games at all.

Sorry, aresholes, not Port Adelaide.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 Empty Re: SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14

Post by Lee Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Well Booney, in the spirit of fairness, I'll reduce my charge of 'arseholes' from the Port Magpies to just the coach.

I've since checked the Richmond 'away' rooms. They're vastly bigger than the similar Alberton rooms and when I read that originally, I thought of the years of trying to get a team ready for a game in the tiny space they call the away rooms at Alberton.

I'll apologise to all at Port Magpies and accept their apology that what they did was wrong.

All square now? Very Happy

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 pm

I'm pretty sure it isn't the size of the room that was the issue. It was the amount of people that were trying to fit into it.

How do I explain it. Imagine you've got a trophy cabinet built for 8 cups but you want to try and fit 36 in it. You wouldn't be able to do it now, would you?

There. Square. Laughing

Anyway, back to my point, it seems fitness or lack of isn't having a major impact upon the results involving the two sides with AFL aligned players. The Eagles, West and South all have a better record of winning quarters after half time than Port and Adelaide do.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Booney wrote:I'm pretty sure it isn't the size of the room that was the issue. It was the amount of people that were trying to fit into it.

How do I explain it. Imagine you've got a trophy cabinet built for 8 cups but you want to try and fit 36 in it. You wouldn't be able to do it now, would you?

There. Square. Laughing

Anyway, back to my point, it seems fitness or lack of isn't having a major impact upon the results involving the two sides with AFL aligned players. The Eagles, West and South all have a better record of winning quarters after half time than Port and Adelaide do.

A......e Cool Very Happy
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:42 pm

If the cap fits, I'll wear it. SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14 1707509332
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down