UncleHuey
Scrunch
Mannyredleg
bayman
scott
Brucetiki
12 posters

Go down

Round 15: South v Norwood - Sunday 26 July @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 15: South v Norwood - Sunday 26 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:33 pm

South had the week off last week but inflicted another big win over North in their last game, while Norwood also had the week off last week, but fell over the line against Port the week before. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 15: South v Norwood - Sunday 26 July @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 15: South v Norwood - Sunday 26 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by scott Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:06 pm

We're 7-0 against the bottom five and 0-4 against the top five but I fancy our chances after a week off and with Norwood coming off a bruising encounter against Port.
scott
scott

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 15: South v Norwood - Sunday 26 July @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 15: South v Norwood - Sunday 26 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:01 pm

how far away is Newton ? if he plays Norwood will do enough to win, if he doesn't South will win a close one
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannyredleg Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:43 am

Last I read Newton is still at least a month away.
Mannyredleg
Mannyredleg

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:29 am

Think South will have the edge over Norwood if Newton, Suckling and Georgiou are still missing which I believe will be the case. Critical game for both clubs chances in 2015, but think the home team will be too hard to hold out.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:01 pm

I think South might get the choccies down South. A decent win for them may just about ensure finals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:35 pm

South in a close one, we are really stretched with injuries ATM, need a wet day to stand a chance
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Time for South to get up and win against a quality side this season, South by 8pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Draw
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:37 pm

South need to win this one if they want to be treated seriously. Really haven't been all that impressed with both of these sides though lately.

Maybe South by a couple of goals only because its at Noarlunga.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:10 pm

great to win a close one,we've been on the receiving end too times.
Souths first half was pretty ordinary, second half much better but still had quite a few missing in action so to speak. Four goals behind at halftime wasnt a good look but the boys put their heads down and got too work, leveling the scores with a miraculous goal from Rankin and then hitting the front with a point from Irra.
Like others I thought it was a great game from Eddy- his best for the year, booted 4.3 to be the dominant forward on the ground despite being manhandled at every contest and a lose player dropping in front of him for most of the game. Irras great form continues, hes a much improved player.
Nathan Daniel, Gulden and Cross were best of the rest. Liddells absence in the second half with an ankle injury a concern.
A couple of tough games ahead, but looking forward to the challenge.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:12 pm

I thought South Adelaide really stood up well today, we have lost a few games by tight margins, so to get up and bag the win today was great to see. Very happy that we were able to match it with Norwood today, should be some interesting weeks ahead if we can get past some of these injuries and get our list going again.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Hope Liddles ankle is not real serious ... Will hurt us if not available for a few weeks.

He has hardly missed a game
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down