Thiele
Scrunch
testy
Big Phil
Paul
Brucetiki
11 posters

Go down

Round 7: Norwood v Adelaide - Friday 16 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 7: Norwood v Adelaide - Friday 16 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Norwood v Adelaide

Friday 16 May
Coopers Stadium

League: 7:40pm

Last Week
Norwood 7.9.51 lost to South 13.13.91 @ Hickinbotham Oval
Adelaide 6.6.42 lost to West 12.7.79 @ City Mazda Stadium

Ladder Position
Norwood 7th 2-4 44.81%
Adelaide 9th 1-5 43.13%

Both sides are coming off solid losses under lights. Which side will win under lights this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Norwood v Adelaide - Friday 16 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Norwood v Adelaide - Friday 16 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Paul Mon May 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Norwood by 79
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Norwood v Adelaide - Friday 16 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Norwood v Adelaide - Friday 16 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Paul Mon May 12, 2014 7:37 pm

By the way and serious question, who has been Adelaide's captain the last few weeks in Callinan's absence?
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 12, 2014 8:29 pm

sapaul wrote:By the way and serious question, who has been Adelaide's captain the last few weeks in Callinan's absence?
Former Eagle aligned player Luke Thompson was Captain, both in Clare against the Power Reserves and then on Friday night just gone, against West Adelaide...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 12, 2014 8:37 pm

sapaul wrote:Norwood by 79
Remember that the Adelaide Football Club's AFL side play Collingwood on Thursday night here at Adelaide Oval, so the likes of Charlie Cameron, Ben Rutten, Brodie Martin and Lewis Johnston withdrew before the bounce last week...

So, provided none of the above get an AFL call up, they will probably play the next night in this clash.

Adelaide's SANFL side may also welcome back Ian Callinan, Jason Porplyzia and perhaps big man Jack Osborn from injuries. This will be closer than what some may think, I reckon...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Big Phil wrote:
sapaul wrote:Norwood by 79
Remember that the Adelaide Football Club's AFL side play Collingwood on Thursday night here at Adelaide Oval, so the likes of Charlie Cameron, Ben Rutten, Brodie Martin and Lewis Johnston withdrew before the bounce last week...

So, provided none of the above get an AFL call up, they will probably play the next night in this clash.

Adelaide's SANFL side may also welcome back Ian Callinan, Jason Porplyzia and perhaps big man Jack Osborn from injuries. This will be closer than what some may think, I reckon...

Yes I agree bigphil, we (westies) played them without a few of there better players and they will be a different side this week.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon May 12, 2014 8:46 pm

I also forgot Norwood's game plan is crap (according to a Norwood supporter on another site) and they do struggle to kick 10 goals.

Make it 49.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon May 12, 2014 8:48 pm

sapaul wrote:I also forgot Norwood's game plan is crap (according to a Norwood supporter on another site) and they do struggle to kick 10 goals.

Make it 49.

Yes they would, they are now losing more than they win.  Very Happy 
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Mon May 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Norwood also with several players in doubt through injury/suspension.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon May 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Big Phil wrote:
sapaul wrote:By the way and serious question, who has been Adelaide's captain the last few weeks in Callinan's absence?
Former Eagle aligned player Luke Thompson was Captain, both in Clare against the Power Reserves and then on Friday night just gone, against West Adelaide...
No wonder there was no Crows supporters there on Saturday night they all turned up Friday night instead............................
Only Joking
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Crows in an 'upset'(?) by 2-3 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue May 13, 2014 10:46 pm

i can't split them so i'll select a draw
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed May 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Norwood by 2 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed May 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Adelaide should field a much stronger team than last week and need a morale-booster for the wider picture.

Norwood surprised me with their poor effort against South and might need more time to find the right formula.

I think Adelaide might be due for a win with several returning players.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Think the Crows might get up here
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu May 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Crows have the wood on Norwood. Expect that to continue tomorrow night, which should be enough to end the Legs season.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Thu May 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Scrunch wrote:Crows have the wood on Norwood. Expect that to continue tomorrow night, which should be enough to end the Legs season.

When did they last play each other ?
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu May 15, 2014 11:31 pm

testy wrote:
Scrunch wrote:Crows have the wood on Norwood. Expect that to continue tomorrow night, which should be enough to end the Legs season.

When did they last play each other ?

Dunno. Maybe 2008?
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri May 16, 2014 12:49 pm

I think Adelaide can win this one, they have a few players returning and Norwood have a few out.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri May 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Norwood by 14pts for mine. Crows look flat and disinterested.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri May 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Well done Norwood! - Norwood 16.9 (105) defeat Adelaide 11.8 (74)
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down