T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament

5 posters

Go down

T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament  Empty T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament

Post by bayman Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 pm

i watched Ireland win last night on St Patricks Day & knew the name of Ed Joyce but couldn't place him, so i googled him & this part below made me laugh.............

Joyce suffered a unique dismissal in a 2009 Championship game against Warwickshire. He swept a ball from Ant Botha straight into short-leg fielder Jonathan Trott's pocket. Trott had turned his back and leapt out of the way of the ball; he was stunned to find the ball lodged in his right pocket.[9] He became Sussex captain on 31 July 2012, succeeding Michael Yardy.
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament  Empty Re: T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament

Post by BloodnTars Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

bayman wrote:i watched Ireland win last night on St Patricks Day & knew the name of Ed Joyce but couldn't place him, so i googled him & this part below made me laugh.............

Joyce suffered a unique dismissal in a 2009 Championship game against Warwickshire. He swept a ball from Ant Botha straight into short-leg fielder Jonathan Trott's pocket. Trott had turned his back and leapt out of the way of the ball; he was stunned to find the ball lodged in his right pocket.[9] He became Sussex captain on 31 July 2012, succeeding Michael Yardy.
Amazing dismissal

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YvITpZPDNI
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament  Empty Re: T20 World Cup qualifying & super 10 tournament

Post by Scrappy Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Amazing dismissal
The batsmen would not be in the mood to rejoice it though
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Amazing game Netherlands v Ireland. To chase down the runs in 14.2 overs was gobsmacking. Be inbterested to see how they go against the test playing nations.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:07 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Amazing game Netherlands v Ireland. To chase down the runs in 14.2 overs was gobsmacking. Be inbterested to see how they go against the test playing nations.

it was sensational to watch, i thought they couldn't make it when Tom Cooper was dismissed but they did.......they play Sri Lanka tonight
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Sri Lanka defeated India in the final
Australia defeated England in the ladies final
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down