transfer fees what happens in this case ?

+2
Big Phil
bayman
6 posters

Go down

transfer fees what happens in this case ? Empty transfer fees what happens in this case ?

Post by bayman Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 pm

the case of Ian Callinan, what happens ?

when Scott Welsh was no longer an AFL player, Woodville West Torrens had to pay West Adelaide a transfer fee for him (fair enough) to change registration & so forth

so does the Adelaide the SANFL version have to pay Central District a transfer fee ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think they should be paying a transfer fee & at the correct amount but somehow i don't think they will be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone with knowledge on this ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

transfer fees what happens in this case ? Empty Re: transfer fees what happens in this case ?

Post by Big Phil Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Send David Burtenshaw a PM, was posting on here when the whole reserves debate was taking place, wasn't he?

Perhaps he can shed some light on it?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

transfer fees what happens in this case ? Empty Re: transfer fees what happens in this case ?

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 pm

And what happens in the case of Tim McIntyre?

He was delisted by the Crows before he became a Bulldog.

I assume Sturt would have received something when he was rookie listed by the Crows and I understand there are reimbursements depending on number of games played among other things.

But upon delisting does he revert back to Sturt to be cleared to Central? Or do the Crows clear him?

Curious?
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Big Phil wrote:Send David Burtenshaw a PM, was posting on here when the whole reserves debate was taking place, wasn't he?

Perhaps he can shed some light on it?
If he still looks at this site.

It has probably served the Crows purposes as they got what they want.
Doubt he would bother too much about forums now.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 pm

After the flack he got elsewhere, I'm not surprised.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by countrycousin Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:And what happens in the case of Tim McIntyre?

I assume Sturt would have received something when he was rookie listed by the Crows and I understand there are reimbursements depending on number of games played among other things.

But upon delisting does he revert back to Sturt to be cleared to Central? Or do the Crows clear him?

Curious?
Yes, all delisted AFL players automatically revert to the last State League club they were registered with. Tim will need a clearance to Centrals, which will be subject to the usual fee structure set out by the SANFL.
countrycousin
countrycousin

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:07 pm

countrycousin wrote:

Curious?
Yes, all delisted AFL players automatically revert to the last State League club they were registered with. Tim will need a clearance to Centrals, which will be subject to the usual fee structure set out by the SANFL.
yep exactly how i understand it so does Adelaide's SANFL team pay Central a transfer fee ? as i said they should because all teams should be on a level playing field imho (which includes that they should have 'home games')
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by countrycousin Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 pm

bayman wrote:
countrycousin wrote:

Curious?
yep exactly how i understand it so does Adelaide's SANFL team pay Central a transfer fee ? as i said they should because all teams should be on a level playing field imho (which includes that they should have 'home games')
I don't actually know the answer to that, in Callinan's case. But I'd be surprised if they are treated differently. There'd be 8 loud explosions from the league clubs if they were, you'd think.Shocked
Just taking that a step further, I assume there will be compensation for "Top up" players, taken from league club lists as well. Also country clubs?
countrycousin
countrycousin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm

McIntyre will cost Central $25K, I think, as a delisted AFL player, the fee going to his original club, Sturt.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:41 pm

With Callinan, I'd guess either he's still technically an Adelaide player for transfer purposes, or that Central isn't his original club.

Some of these transfer fee rules might only apply to transfers within SA?
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 pm

redandblack wrote:With Callinan, I'd guess either he's still technically an Adelaide player for transfer purposes, or that Central isn't his original club.

Some of these transfer fee rules might only apply to transfers within SA?
if that happens it is a disgrace, why should in this case Central be penalised twice ?

1, paying for Tim

2, not getting paid for Ian

the same thing has happened to both players (delisted) so the same outcome should apply, otherwise the same competition has two sets of rules 8 teams play by one set of rules & the other two play by another set of rules..........absolutely disgraceful if this does occur
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 pm

That's only my best guess with Callinan, Bayman.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Maybe yet another aspect of this fiasco they haven't thought through perhaps? Rolling Eyes 
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:20 am

redandblack wrote:After the flack he got elsewhere, I'm not surprised.
Yep. He didn't post on TFsa as well did he? Thought it was only 'over there' and the appalling way he was treated by supposed adults was a disgrace.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down