Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park

+2
the prowler
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park Empty Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Sturt v Norwood

Saturday 20 July
Envestra Park

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Last time they met

Round 9 @ Coopers Stadium

Norwood 14.15.99
Sturt 8.5.53

Sturt are coming off a solid win over Port, while Norwood had the week off, but the week before belted Glenelg.  Which side will continue their winning form?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park Empty Re: Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park

Post by the prowler Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Norwoods back half has restricted most teams scoring abilities this season, Saturday against the Blues at Envestra Pk will be no different.

At this early stage the Legs by 28 - 32 points.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park Empty Re: Round 16: Sturt v Norwood - Saturday 20 July @ Envestra Park

Post by bayman Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Norwood by at least 8 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by wayno Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 pm

might be closer than a lot of people think.
Go legs
wayno
wayno

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Norwood absolutley poleaxed Sturt,

Norwood 9.12 (66)

def

Sturt 2.8 (20)

Very strong away win to the Redlegs, James Aish (son of Andrew Aish) is an absolute gun and I suspect will be one of the early picks taken in the AFL draft. Lots to like about him, yet was well supported by his team mates.

Sturt struggled and could not make momentum and made a pigs breakfast of early opportunities to score. Not sure what the crowd was, but looked down in terms of Sturt supporters.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:59 pm

It is so frustrating watching the number of inside 50s that come back out so quick.

Quite simply, our forwards are lazy footballers not working much harder than A1 amateurs.

McIntyre needs to have an extensive spell in the 2s. Almost certain to be delisted by the Crows.

Funny you say pigs breakfast BenW. We coined a term last week about not "pig rooting" about with the ball. And there was lots of that today.

We do work hard in the close in defensive stuff, but I just can't handle that Maloney has not been able to improve the 2 obvious major deficiencies.

1 Working to space to present in the forward line
2 Defensive transition

If there is a third area, and yes there is.
Why on a wet day, do you persist with handball after handball after handball?

Fair dinkum, we are a brittle, lazy and not smart team against anyone who offers a proper gameplan.

So frustrating watching today.

Crowd would have been 50/50 I would have thought.
Only an average crowd. Maybe 2500? Bit not bad for the cold blizzard conditions.

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down