brodlach
UncleHuey
Lee
howthewestwaswon
bayman
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Round 12: Norwood v South - Saturday 22 June @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 12: Norwood v South - Saturday 22 June @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Norwood v South

Saturday 22 June
Coopers Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Norwood are coming off a shock loss to Port, while South had yet another home loss to the Eagles.  Which side will bounce back to win this week?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Norwood v South - Saturday 22 June @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 12: Norwood v South - Saturday 22 June @ Coopers Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Norwwod easily, they'll bounce back & beat a hapless South by over 10 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Norwood v South - Saturday 22 June @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 12: Norwood v South - Saturday 22 June @ Coopers Stadium

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Norwood by 15-16 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Didn't South win at Norwood a couple of years ago?

Won't happen here.

Could get ugly.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 am

redandblack wrote:Didn't South win at Norwood a couple of years ago?

Won't happen here.

Could get ugly.

Yes. They needed to win to make the finals I think. I remember watching it on TV.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Norwood by a cricket score.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 pm

South

League
F: N. Daniel, Wundke, C. Daniel
HF: Haines, Shaw, Pfeiffer
C: Gotch, Cross, Murphy
HB: Seccull, Hartigan, Fields
B: Redigolo, Crabb, Giddings

R: Brooksby, Stribling, Liddle
INT: Bass, Thewlis, AhChee, Schwarz, Snook
IN: Stribling, Seccull, Shaw
OUT: Tyson Brown (illness)
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Final Score:
Norwood: 17.10-112 defeated
South: 7.7-49

South Adelaide drove up to the Parade, got a ten goal thrashing, then drove home again. Not much else to report. 
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Usual suspects performed for us - Hartigan probably best yet again; Stribling serviceable with 30 touches after being dropped to the 2's last week; Caleb Daniel good again in his second match. Brooksby off early never helped after Bass was pushed out of the 21 along with the under performing Snook.

Just no real leadership at the club atm. Thewlis is having a horror trot and looking like spending time in the 2's soon. Same with Murphy. Crabb looks out of sorts. Hard for Wundke to kick bags if the midfield polish just isn't there. Cross gets a ton of the ball but turns it over too often.

On the plus side, reserves won again.
scott
scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:45 pm

It was even harder for Wundke to kick goals when he finished up playing in the back lines.
Go Legs
Go Legs

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Go Legs wrote:It was even harder for Wundke to kick goals when he finished up playing in the back lines.

And Ruck too !!! Shocked
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 am

How did Secull go in his first game?
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am

If you mean the 16 year old who wears head gear he contributed and didn't shirk the issue, but he came up against guys that were pretty match hardened and out to get all tackles in hard and fast from the poor performance against the Magpies.

He has a good accurate kick and is super quick with his hands, a bright prospect I would say, but if this was his first game, South sure picked a hard task for him to make any impact.

Cheers
Go Legs
Go Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 am

Go Legs wrote:If you mean the 16 year old who wears head gear he contributed and didn't shirk the issue, but he came up against guys that were pretty match hardened and out to get all tackles in hard and fast from the poor performance against the Magpies.

He has a good accurate kick and is super quick with his hands, a bright prospect I would say, but if this was his first game, South sure picked a hard task for him to make any impact.

Cheers

Caleb Daniels 2nd game. Played last week and did well too. Out did some senior players. 

Secull - very average! 
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldy Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 am

Southee wrote:
Go Legs wrote:If you mean the 16 year old who wears head gear he contributed and didn't shirk the issue, but he came up against guys that were pretty match hardened and out to get all tackles in hard and fast from the poor performance against the Magpies.

Cheers

"Caleb Daniels 2nd game. Played last week and did well too. Out did some senior players." 

Secull - very average! 

Agree Southee, very impressive courageous effort. Put some of his older/bigger team mates to shame. Busted a gut all day.
Baldy
Baldy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down