13 items or less counter at supermarkets

3 posters

Go down

13 items or less counter at supermarkets  Empty 13 items or less counter at supermarkets

Post by bayman Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm

i had to pop into a supermarket on the way home from work to get a couple of things, i went to the 13 items or less counter & there was these two elderly ladies with two trolleys full of groceries, they paid for 12 items at a time on different credit cards & this happened 6 times from when i lined up, the girl at the checkout apologized to me & the people behind me for what was happening one guy said i'm going to talk to the manager this is ridiculous (which it is) but by then they were waddling off, the checkout girl said ''they do that every week'' i said well someones got to tell them to line up at one of the other checkouts when this happens or just close off the till for a few minutes, everyone behind me were bemused or upset at what was happening including me, i couldn't believe what i was seeing
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

13 items or less counter at supermarkets  Empty Re: 13 items or less counter at supermarkets

Post by testy Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Don't these types of people just P@#S you off, they are just arrogant jerks who only think of themselves.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

13 items or less counter at supermarkets  Empty Re: 13 items or less counter at supermarkets

Post by Brucetiki Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 pm

I have witnessed a few checkout operators refuse service to people who turn up to the express lane with a trolley load.

Maybe the manager of this door refuses to let their staff do it, would be the only reason I can think of why they get away with it every week.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down