Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval. Friday 4 May, 7:40pm

+5
MightyEagles
howthewestwaswon
Ben W
bayman
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm  Empty Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval. Friday 4 May, 7:40pm

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm  3486-300x123 v Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm  Eagles_logo

Friday 4 May
Hickinbotham Oval

Reserves: 4:55pm
League: 7:40pm

Broadcast: Life FM

South are coming off a big win at home over Port while the Eagles had a strong finish before falling just short against Centrals. Will South continue their all-out attack and send the Eagles to 0-6, or will the Eagles build on the momentum from last week and notch up their first win of the season?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm  Empty Re: Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval. Friday 4 May, 7:40pm

Post by bayman Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

South are absolute morals unless Parry plays & then South will win a closer contest, they are way too speedy for Wwt & i'm looking forward to seeing the odds in this one

South to march towards a top 3 berth
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm  Empty Re: Round 7 - South v Woodville-West Torrens @ Hickinbotham Oval. Friday 4 May, 7:40pm

Post by Ben W Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

South by 9pts, only because its at home and its Ron coaching against his old side. Despite WWT losing in recent weeks, I get the feeling they are starting to put their game together and will very much gather speed towards the end of the season, South need to do enough to ensure its not this week that they hit the form everyone knows they have!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

South for me.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 am

Just hope that the lights don't go out during the game.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm

MightyEagles wrote:Just hope that the lights don't go out during the game.

I think that if the Eagles lose this one, the lights will go out down at Oval Ave Woodville. Rolling Eyes
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by clanger Thu May 03, 2012 5:35 pm

South Adelaide FC Teams
Round 7

F.LIDDLE WUNDKE BROOKSBY

HF.CAREY AINGER O’SHEA

C. MURPHY OTTEN STRIBLING

HB.REDIGOLO VEIDE BOLLENHAGEN

B.SANDERY TARQUIN BROWN HOULIHAN

FOLL.BASS DANIEL CROSS

INT.
HOURIGAN
T MCKAY
REDDEN
MOYLE
CASLEY

nto 23 –Andy Otten, Alex Moyle, Keegan Brooksby, Ben Casley, Tom Redden
Out –Tom McNamara (knee), Peter Rolfe (hip), Ben Dowdell

Debut if selected – Alex Moyle (Reynella) 171cm, 72kg
clanger
clanger

Back to top Go down

Post by clanger Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 pm

eagles team

FF

Hall

Staple

Rowntree

HF

Goldsworthy

Grocke

Kane

C

Sumner

Eddy

Knights

HB

Jarrad

Day

McKenzie

FB

Raymond

Grieger

Thompson

Ruck

Redden

Cicolella

Shirley

Interchange

Culley

Ellis-Yolmen

Parry

Toumpas

Lewis

Ins

Parry

Knights

Redden

Outs

Lindsay (omit.)

clanger
clanger

Back to top Go down

Post by clanger Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm

is the game 7.10pm or 7.40pm because according to the SAFC website it is 7.10pm and the sanfl website 7.40pm?
clanger
clanger

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Final Score

South 8.9.57
Eagles 13.5.83

Goals (Courtesy of Champion Data/SANFL website):
South - Wundke 4.2, Bollenhagen 2.1, Bass 1.1, Hourigan 1.0, Carey 0.2, Cross 0.1, Rushed 0.2
Eagles - Grocke 3.0, Staple, Lewis 2.1, Toumpas, Hall 2.0, Knights, Kane 1.0, Goldsworthy, Eddy 0.1, Rushed 0.2

Leading disposals (Courtesy of Champion Data/SANFL website):
South: Liddle 30 (19 kicks, 11 handballs), Otten 24 (16 kicks, 8 handballs), Stribling 21 (15 kicks, 6 handballs)
Eagles: Rowntree 27 (15 kicks, 12 handballs), Shirley 21 (14 kicks, 7 handballs), Knights 20 (16 kicks, 4 handballs)

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Terrible, terrible and more terrible.

Liddle (once again!!), Stribling and Otten can hold their heads up while a few others went missing on the cold night.

I really bad loss as I think this loss will come back to haunt us in September.

I really cant work out where South are at ATM. Too be honest with you all I would have thought we would be sitting in a better position at this time at the start of the year.

Our defense is a big worry but it was good to see Crabby BOG in the reserves win. Hope to see him back in the A's this week. Miller in my personal opinion needs to come back in the side.

I think we just thought it was going to happen against the Eagles on the weekend......and got caught out!!!! Sad
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down