Jordan Mcmahon retires

4 posters

Go down

Jordan Mcmahon retires  Empty Jordan Mcmahon retires

Post by bayman Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:40 pm

i believe that Jordan has or is about to announce his retirement from footy, has chronic groin injuries that negates his speed & running power, good luck to him in his retirement
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Jordan Mcmahon retires  Empty Re: Jordan Mcmahon retires

Post by Big Phil Tue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm

bayman wrote:i believe that Jordan has or is about to announce his retirement from footy, has chronic groin injuries that negates his speed & running power, good luck to him in his retirement

Spot on, again, Bayman...

As anticipated earlier, Jordan McMahon from Glenelg has announced his retirement, for now...

Glenelg Football Club wrote:
Media Release

McMahon puts football on hold

Jordan McMahon today advised the Glenelg Football Club that he has decided to sit out the remainder of 2012 season in order to focus on his new real estate career and his daughter.

McMahon said he is very comfortable with his decision. “I didn’t play last Friday night against Sturt and really enjoyed watching from the sidelines and I knew then that it was the right decision. Kris (Massie) and I have discussed my situation and quite simply my priorities right now are with my daughter and my real estate career,” he said.

“The club has been great since my return from Melbourne and I’m looking forward to supporting the club from the sidelines working for sponsor Phil McMahon Real Estate,” he added.
The club and Jordan have agreed sit down at the end of the 2012 season to discuss his future football plans.

McMahon has played 20 games for the club since returning from his 148 game career in the AFL with the Western Bulldogs and Richmond.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jordan Mcmahon retires  Empty Re: Jordan Mcmahon retires

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down