scott
Feathers
PhilH
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Glenelg v Eagles
Saturday 23 June
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 12:00pm
League: 2:40pm

Glenelg take on the Eagles in the TV game this week. Who will win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by mickyj Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:04 pm

EAGLES

League

Woodville-West Torrens has welcomed back a key midfielder for its match against Glenelg on Saturday.

Hardnut Angus Poole returns from a one-match SANFL IRP ban for a rough tackle against Adelaide in Round 10.

He has been joined in the Eagles’ 23-man squad by ruckman Seb Guilhaus, who has overcome a groin complaint, and defender Jake Westbrook.

Rover James Rowe has been sent back to the Reserves.

F: Johansen, N. Hayes, Haylock

HF: Comitogianni, J. Hayes, Gray

C: Rowland, Lewis, Hall

HB: Westbrook, Thompson, Goldsworthy

B: Giuffreda, Von Bertouch, Stewart

R: Redden, Sharrad, Boyd

INT: Guilhaus, Lee, Heinjus, Firns, Poole

IN: Poole, Guilhaus, Heinjus

OUT: Rowe

Reserves
McLeod, Cook, Hawkins, Sibley, Minney, Weidemann, Schmusch, X.Redden, Martin, C.Gaffney, E.Miller, Moore, Wehr, Mead, McKay, Rowe, Wood, Borholm, J.Gaffney.

Under-18
F: Pratico, Coff, Miller
HF: Friend, Armfield, Francis
C: Smith, Burgoyne, Beecken
HB: McNeilly, Bruce, Hawkins
B: Williams, Carter, Brill

R: Michael, Bailey, McNeil
INT: Firns, Jackson, Nicholas, Tape, Thompson, Tiller
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Cant see the Bays winning this one. Eagles by 3 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:30 am

Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium Rd_12_10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:32 am

There is very little talk about this game online
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:31 am

Good to see the Hayes boys in good touch. "if Nick don't get you Jack will."
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:05 am

Was a nothing game really
Great win did somethings a good team would have made the Eagles pay for which Glenelg didn't .
I think sharrad scared the day lights out of some Glenelg players . Watched this in front of me along the wing .
Spoke to Pup he will return in two weeks
Word coming out of Eagles players 7 will be returning from injury in two weeks the next Eagles game .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:09 am

[quote="Feathers"]Good to see the Hayes boys in good touch. "if Nick don't get you Jack will."[/q
Was a great performance thought our old skipper was back in number 57 lol
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:54 am

I think of "the seven injuries" only two, Sinor and Petrenko would be possibilities for the league team. Are you including Lukosius (U18 commitments) and Stewart (personal leave)? The rest would be reserve players.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:13 am

Feathers wrote:I think of "the seven injuries" only two, Sinor and Petrenko would be possibilities for the league team. Are you including Lukosius (U18 commitments) and Stewart (personal leave)? The rest would be reserve players.

Just saying what I was told that Sinor and Petrenko said to another Eagles fan .
Not sure they meant Stewart or Lukosius .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:19 am

mickyj wrote:
Feathers wrote:I think of "the seven injuries" only two, Sinor and Petrenko would be possibilities for the league team. Are you including Lukosius (U18 commitments) and Stewart (personal leave)? The rest would be reserve players.

Just saying what I was told that Sinor and Petrenko said to another Eagles fan .
Not sure they meant Stewart or Lukosius .

Giving some thought to my reply you could be correct.
But I'd think pup and Sinor would come back through the seconds
West should be due to return as well so four fit rucks again
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:03 am

Eagles far too good & classy, again the Eagles Achilles heel of not having a killer instinct concerns me as far as a premiership threat goes, 51 points up at half time & had Glenelg completely set up for a huge win & just cruised to a 47 point win, the great teams over the years would kill teams off, they don’t do it & against the better teams this will be their undoing as they are not ruthless enough

Mickyj, as for Sharrad & his tactics that you discribe yeah well he tried too but to me it was the same as any other game, a bit of push & shove & nothing in it, just like two bulls locking horns & showing strength & not one player from either team was intimidated as you suggest
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 am

bayman wrote:Eagles far too good & classy, again the Eagles Achilles heel of not having a killer instinct concerns me as far as a premiership threat goes, 51 points up at half time & had Glenelg completely set up for a huge win & just cruised to a 47 point win, the great teams over the years would kill teams off, they don’t do it & against the better teams this will be their undoing as they are not ruthless enough

Mickyj, as for Sharrad & his tactics that you discribe yeah well he tried too but to me it was the same as any other game, a bit of push & shove & nothing in it, just like two bulls locking horns & showing strength & not one player from either team was intimidated as you suggest

Well sitting on the wing there was a Glenelg player on the wing sharrad on the point of the square and Joseph number 4 . Neither went to close to Sharrad end result sharrad kicks three goals .
Think if you were at the game you could answer why Joseph who was not up to taking Sharrad on . But I'll say allegedly kidney punched Johansen over the boundary line .
So no young players hurt not really correct imho.
To me Jospeh appears past sanfl and taking on Sharrad a seconds medal winner with a bit of mongrel in him is far above Jospehs level
No killer instinct could be right
Eagles had won the game by 1/4 time
Eagles went to sleep in the third
But honestly glenelg couldn't come back in the last and didn't
Once again percentage means nothing at this stage due to the draw with port
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 am

What do you mean “if I was at the game”, just like you i never miss, even last week I refused to go to hospital until after the football last week, I could hardly walk, went later & now on painkillers so is enabling me to walk, I’m offended you think I wasn’t there & as it turns out I mustn’t have been too far from where you were........I’ll repeat they are not ruthless enough & that is their Achilles heel, as for some of your other statements they aren’t even worthy of a reply
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 am

bayman wrote:What do you mean “if I was at the game”, just like you i never miss, even last week I refused to go to hospital until after the football last week, I could hardly walk, went later & now on painkillers so is enabling me to walk, I’m offended you think I wasn’t there & as it turns out I mustn’t have been too far from where you were........I’ll repeat they are not ruthless enough & that is their Achilles heel, as for some of your other statements they aren’t even worthy of a reply

My other statements interesting so are you denying Johanson was kidney punched ?
I was there with my injured Achilles heel I could basically not walk I was on one leg .
Dont tell me about pain I am in pain 8 hours a day 7 days a week just various areas .

Seeing your ignoring my statements. Why not go back in time Central districts won flags yes mostly over the Eagles . I'm pretty sure they didn't have the killer instinct 21 rounds in the year .

If I was a Glenelg fan I'd be more worried about nothing in the league team
Glenelg seconds team shows more imho and I watched the entire two games

And if you were near me you were one of six Glenelg fans .
Most were on the grandstand hill section
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:53 am

Didn’t actually see any alleged punch, however it happens all the time by players of ALL teams so it doesn’t surprise me, so you have me confused because initially Glenelg players were scared (of Sharad) & now the same Glenelg players are showing strength & aggression.....you can’t have it both ways so we’re the Glenelg players scared or thugs ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 am

bayman wrote:Didn’t actually see any alleged punch, however it happens all the time by players of ALL teams so it doesn’t surprise me, so you have me confused because initially Glenelg players were scared (of Sharad) & now the same Glenelg players are showing strength & aggression.....you can’t have it both ways so we’re the Glenelg players scared or thugs ?

Well if you can read my comments
Glenelg players appeared scared of Sharred
Allegedly Jospeh who couldn't take out Sharred . Jospeh allegedly hit Johanson.
If you couldn't see it your either in denial or need my glasses

End of the game Glenelg are still sitting second to bottom
Still struggling to win games

You can stir all you like you won't make finals again this year .
And yes I may watch a losing final or a winning GF
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am

That post is a post like an 8 year old would make, if you cannot have a discussion without the childish ridiculous comments then I won’t discuss with you, even when you stated last night that there was very little comment on line about this game, I thought yeah, nah he’ll turn it into what you have, if you will post with respect & not with emotion I’ll have a discussion if you can’t do that then I won’t discuss with you, we’ll see what your posting is like over the next few days as to whether I post replies to you or not
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:23 am

bayman wrote:That post is a post like an 8 year old would make, if you cannot have a discussion without the childish ridiculous comments then I won’t discuss with you, even when you stated last night that there was very little comment on line about this game, I thought yeah, nah he’ll turn it into what you have, if you will post with respect & not with emotion I’ll have a discussion if you can’t do that then I won’t discuss with you, we’ll see what your posting is like over the next few days as to whether I post replies to you or not

I post like an 8 year old very good
You posted a very long dummy spit post . Or a more older post if you'd prefer bayman you post like a very sore loser.
I guess if you have issues with me why answer my posts .
Doesn't bother me i always post the best I can on my iPhone .
Stir away Bayman
But I guess that sounds like an 8 yo, I could write a 500 or 1000 word reply . Seeing I am now trained after 12 months ( by next Friday ) of answering written questions with at least 500 word answers .

mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:34 am

Sore loser ffs I’m far from that & just for your information, I thought the 1/4 the bookies put up was a gift & won $500.00 on my bet, you don’t get 25% at the bank.....please re read your posts without emotion & the accusation of a sore loser is an insult to me because whatever game I watch I post with accuracy of what I’ve seen & more importantly with respect to BOTH Teams that have participated.....still think they haven’t got a killer instinct, South showed a killer instinct against Adelaide & the Eagles won both games comfortably yes but both games lacked that killer instinct & ruthlessness that the great teams over the years have shown, they have about 2 months to find it
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:51 am

bayman wrote:Sore loser ffs I’m far from that & just for your information, I thought the 1/4 the bookies put up was a gift & won $500.00 on my bet, you don’t get 25% at the bank.....please re read your posts without emotion & the accusation of a sore loser is an insult to me because whatever game I watch I post with accuracy of what I’ve seen & more importantly with respect to BOTH Teams that have participated.....still think they haven’t got a killer instinct, South showed a killer instinct against Adelaide & the Eagles won both games comfortably yes but both games lacked that killer instinct & ruthlessness that the great teams over the years have shown, they have about 2 months to find it
I guess the bookies are the difference to the two of us .
But let's start with I always tell teams that win over the Eagles are the far better team.Such as North and Norwood this year far better on the day .
Going by your posts doesn't seem you believe the Eagles were the better team . Bayman you keep going over the Eagles have no killer instinct over and over . Your either fixated on that or just can't say the Eagles were the better team .
To me it seems you are a sanfl fan who doesn't like the Eagles , no matter you can.
You can bet all you like on whoever you want I spent enough of my youth at greyhound tracks to know you can't beat the bank to borrow a phrase .

So for myself on the day Glenelg were well below SANFL league standard.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:54 am

go and read the first line of my first post on this thread
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:57 am

and this is what you posted so why are you going on & on & on when you CLEARLY stated the below quote ?

mickyj wrote:Was a nothing game really
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:10 pm

bayman wrote:and this is what you posted so why are you going on & on & on when you CLEARLY stated the below quote ?

Yep cant deny it
And I posted that and a bit more on the Eagles nest

Your point please ?
I'll repeat for the Eagles it was a nothing game .
Win is a win keeps the Eagles in a race for the finals
I'll repeat your point please ?
Perhaps you could tell us why glenelgs seconds are a far better team than glenelgs league team ? A few very good players in that seconds side would of been playing league at other clubs .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:16 pm

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:and this is what you posted so why are you going on & on & on when you CLEARLY stated the below quote ?

Yep cant deny it
And I posted that and a bit more on the Eagles nest

Your point please ?
I'll repeat for the Eagles it was a nothing game .
Win is a win keeps the Eagles in a race for the finals
I'll repeat your point please ?
Perhaps you could tell us why glenelgs seconds are a far better team than glenelgs league team ? A few very good players in that seconds side would of being playing league at other clubs .

if it was a ''nothing game'' (your words not mine) i believe every league game has importance, if it was a ''nothing game'' why are you so defensive about everything & why wont you answer my other post ? i'll repeat look at the first sentence in my first post on this thread

bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next