Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

+2
blueandwhite
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:38 pm

South v Centrals
Saturday 8 July
Hickinbotham Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Centrals make the longest road trip in the competition to take on South in, if the weather forecast is right, will be true Noarlunga conditions. Who will head home with the points?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Central in a tough scrap, lets say 5 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 12: South v Centrals - Saturday 8 July @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by blueandwhite Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Panthers to regain their mojo in wet slippery affair at Hickinbotham. A couple of big names back in Gulden and Veide, the latter making a remarkable recovery after a knee reco just prior to last years finals.-The guy is a fitness machine.... some would say a robot. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:56 pm

agree they look a bit better on paper
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Souths game plan and attitude from last weeks loss would have to change dramatically to win.
Will be interested in seeing if this happens.
Good to have a Gulds and Veide back !
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:47 pm

This will be a bit of a slog for both teams.  Centrals demolished the bays last week but it remains to be seen how much was Centrals improving and how much the Bays being woeful. I think South will win at home but they will need to improve on their recent showings to get the choccys.
Panthers by 8pts
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Kicked with 5 goal wind in 1st quarter couldnt lead game over at half time South far better in the conditions we were ordinary at best
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down