Chambo Off To Work We Go
Lee
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Gotch Gone ? Empty Re: Gotch Gone ?

Post by blueandwhite Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:41 pm

waddayamean wrote:Is my take on a recent media interview. Has stated he wants his players to stay for one more year and not chase cash and he will not be pressing for an extension on his contract after next year. Sounds like he thinks he can't get more out of them.

what a crock of a post ...utter rubbish
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 pm

waddayamean wrote:Is my take on a recent media interview. Has stated he wants his players to stay for one more year and not chase cash and he will not be pressing for an extension on his contract after next year. Sounds like he thinks he can't get more out of them.

Not surprised you posted this dribble..........no surprises at all.

You keep believing that mate........Rolling Eyes
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:44 am

waddayamean wrote:Why is that ? Another typical post . I hope you have the balls to apologise. It seems a culture has been developed on here . This site tried to be different than SA Footy and has failed. Boys club and if you don't agree with either of the Phils or a few others then you are out. I hope the mods have the guts to keep this post up .

A site is what the posters make it.

I'm sure the Mods will have no trouble keeping the post up.

If others disagree with you, you have the right of reply and can rely on the strength of your argument, if it has strength.

As can everyone equally.

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:32 pm

I'm sure that Gotch wants to keep the squad together, South were impressive this year. Unfortunately they have regularly lost players to other SANFL clubs that are more cashed up. If he keeps his squad together and has a good run with injury the Panthers should give next years GF a real shake.
I doubt either Gotch or the players think he has got all he can from them.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 pm

waddayamean wrote:Why is that ? Another typical post . I hope you have the balls to apologise. It seems a culture has been developed on here . This site tried to be different than SA Footy and has failed. Boys club and if you don't agree with either of the Phils or a few others then you are out. I hope the mods have the guts to keep this post up .

As I keep saying if you don't like the way the site is moderated you don't have to be here.

We all generally get along W.
It just seems to be your posts that quite a number of posters have difficulty with.
If you're gonna be provocative, then expect to get called on it.

Nothing to do with the site, its moderation or who you agree with or not.

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:16 pm

Read the article again Waddayamean !

"I'll be making sure we are heading in the right direction next year before putting pressure on the club to extend my contract"

Not sure "Gotch gone" title is really describing what has been written in the article.
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Gotch Gone? NO!

SANFL: Bradley Gotch to stay with South Adelaide as coach

Warren Partland, The Advertiser
October 4, 2016 5:00pm

HIGHLY respected coach Bradley Gotch is committed to South Adelaide for next season, dismissing rumours he was leaving the Panthers.

Gotch has been linked to the vacant Norwood coaching role while there has also been speculation he would return to Melbourne.

But the former Port Adelaide assistant, who has been at the helm at Noarlunga for the past three seasons, is contracted for 2017 and he said he was “happy as Larry” at the Panthers.

“I’m contracted at South for next season and I’m sitting at my desk right now looking at my player list,” Gotch said. “I’m also working on what areas we need to work on, and I’ve interviewed the local boys for recruiting purposes.

“I’m happy as Larry at South, there are no dramas there. No one has approached me in Melbourne to coach.”

The Redlegs are searching for a new coach after sacking Ben Warren, a premiership player at the Redlegs who took the club to the 2012 flag.

Gotch worked with James Fantasia, who has replaced Geoff Baynes as Redlegs chief executive, at the Western Bulldogs.

Since joining the Panthers, they were knocked out of the race for the 2014 premiership when beaten by a Port Adelaide side containing 19 AFL listed players in the preliminary final, then lost fifth spot in the final round last season.

After missing out on this year’s minor premiership because of inferior percentage to Woodville-West Torrens, they were beaten by eventual champion Sturt in the qualifying final and Adelaide in the first semi-final. The entire Crows line-up had an AFL contract.

“Sydney has been in two grand finals in three years and lost them both,” Gotch said. “Do we say they are no good, of course not.

“We will analyse this season and see what we can do better. Did we peak too early? There were a few boys off in the finals and I’ll do some work with them individually.”

The Panthers will regain Tarak Redigolo and Ben Haran from the long-term injury list while Jake Veide will miss most of the 2017 season after having a knee reconstruction. The club is hopeful Peter Rolfe will return to the field after a knee injury robbed him of a game this season.
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Yes

Thank you

Yes ... you really have trouble with your tenses. Gone means already left or leaving now. Going means sometime in the future. .  If you are saying 2017 is his last year then he is GOING he is not GONE.

Sorry for being quiet, you must have been so bored without me, am I not allowed a few days away after a long season?

No .... you were the only one I could find getting stuck into Sturt supporters the day after they won the premiership.

Yes ... very comfortable with level of support Eagles had on GF Day. I think you are way off with the 5K estimate.

Have you said anything positive about the Double Blues premiership yet?
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:45 am

Waddymean wrote:I thought it was a great win by Sturt . Too tough and determined and with no arrogance . Well coached too,...

Gotch Gone ? Clapp210

Not sure how it got on this thread but well done W, I knew deep down you could do it.

Gotch Gone ? Clappi10
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Good news for South. I think Gotch has done an excellent job with his players and have turned their home ground into a fortress. Would like to see the Panthers crack a premiership, after us of course.

I have no idea what the number of Eagles supporters at the GF have to do with the subject.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:34 pm

PhilH wrote:
Waddymean wrote:I thought it was a great win by Sturt . Too tough and determined and with no arrogance . Well coached too,...

Gotch Gone ? Clapp210

Not sure how it got on this thread but well done W, I knew deep down you could do it.

Gotch Gone ? Clappi10

just looking at the picture is that Guy Sebastion on the right & Andrew Ainger middle front ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:15 pm

bayman wrote:just looking at the picture is that Guy Sebastion on the right & Andrew Ainger middle front ?

Well he has his hands in the air but there's no football in them, so it could be Ainger ..
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Scrunch wrote:
bayman wrote:just looking at the picture is that Guy Sebastion on the right & Andrew Ainger middle front ?

Well he has his hands in the air but there's no football in them, so it could be Ainger ..

Sensational work Scrunch.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:
Scrunch wrote:

Sensational work Scrunch.

agreed, very amusing Very Happy Very Happy
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Scrunch wrote:

..no definately not him....he'd have caught a bag full of cash though.. Wink
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingrooster Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:38 pm

From another site....

Not a player movement but Brad Gotch could be leaving South and on his way to Collingwood as their football chief

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/spo ...

kingrooster
kingrooster

Teams : North Adelaide
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next