WAFL precedent for on-field incidents?

3 posters

Go down

WAFL precedent for on-field incidents? Empty WAFL precedent for on-field incidents?

Post by C.K Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 pm

A concerning incident over the weekend in the WAFL has left the door open for East Fremantle's (and West Coast Eagles listed) Mitchell Brown possibly facing criminal charges after a behind the play incident that left South Fremantle's Mason Shaw in hospital with a broken jaw

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/wafl/13197559/eagle-under-fire-as-wafl-probes-broken-jaw-incident/

If this proceeds, it will, no doubt, be watched carefully within the SANFL, particularly the issue of camera angles. While this incident occurred in a practice match with less cameras present, it does bring into question whether the non-ABC TV games have the slender possibility of an incident not being caught on camera due to the lesser resources.

I should stress here, however, that AdelaideAV does an exceptional job of filming the non-ABC TV games and their camera work is at broadcast standard at all times.
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

WAFL precedent for on-field incidents? Empty Re: WAFL precedent for on-field incidents?

Post by Ben W Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:31 am

Don't have any problem at all with Police Charges and Civil procedings being brought into the Football Field, its no different to anywhere else in the community.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

WAFL precedent for on-field incidents? Empty Re: WAFL precedent for on-field incidents?

Post by ca Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Ben W wrote:Don't have any problem at all with Police Charges and Civil procedings being brought into the Football Field, its no different to anywhere else in the community.

Agreed, doesn't happen enough in my opinion at lower levels of football.
ca
ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down