+5
bayman
BloodnTars
Aceman
Paul
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 9: Glenelg v North - Monday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 9: Glenelg v North - Monday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Glenelg gave Port a bit of a fright, while North nearly pulled off a massive upset over Norwood. Who will be able to pull off a win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 9: Glenelg v North - Monday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 9: Glenelg v North - Monday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Glenelg will have their/our first win of the year, it'll be a shootout but the bays' will prevail by 19 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 9: Glenelg v North - Monday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 9: Glenelg v North - Monday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Confident that the Bays will open their account this week by 15 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Glenelg by 6 points
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:56 am

North by 10 points if they put in the effort they did last week. A loss to the Tiges could spell the end for Kenny
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Tough one to pick. Both sides have been pathetic this year.

North by a couple of goals I guess.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Home ground advantage should be enough to open the account for Glenelg this week, Bays by 18pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 pm

bayman wrote:Glenelg will have their/our first win of the year, it'll be a shootout but the bays' will prevail by 19 points

i either underestimated Glenelg or overestimated North

plenty of bickering with each other from the North players today, one in particular was very mouthy & had a brain fade in the last term that may've cost them momentum, this particular Tomato was mouthy at Shillabeer during the second term & Shillabeer who was their only winning forward on the day eventually snapped back ''just fcku off tomato'' after a tight tussel up to 'lemon time' i thought the brain fade & the tackle on Ryswyk when streaming forward gave the tiger players the actual belief they could win it & from those moments the tigers were never threatened, i thought Shillabeer & Max Thring were Norths best, does anyone know why George Thring didn't play ? our best players was basically an ''all played well'' situation with the standouts being Snook, Milera, Johansen, Howard & Nicholson

bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

bayman wrote:I thought Shillabeer & Max Thring were Norths best, does anyone know why George Thring didn't play ?
George Thring didn't play because of a foot injury, bayman...

Nick Amato is a very angry footballer and needs to focus more on his own game rather than trying to start something with opposition players or bad-mouth his team mates when they don't kick it to him...

A good player, when he is switched on, but one of the more selfish players I have seen in a while...

He and Jake Johansen would be terrible team-mates to play in the same side, for those same reasons mentioned above...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:41 pm

thanks BP, i never mentioned Nicks name Wink
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 am

bayman wrote:thanks BP, i never mentioned Nicks name Wink
No, but you sure did give a big juicy hint, bayman Wink
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by RoostersMan Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Words can't describe how **** we were yesterday.

I couldn't believe the amount of chances we had and spurned them all.

Darren Shillabeer was the only bloke who could hold his head high after kicking 5 goals.

Loved that goal by Nicholas Amato though.

Todd Miles absolutely gifted it to Bays with that horrible handpass that lead to that Bays goal.

Ken McGregor's head is well and truly on the guillotine now if it wasn't already.

It was a performance that brought shame to the famous red and white jumper and Ken Farmer would be rolling in his grave after that inspid and pathetic performance.
RoostersMan
RoostersMan

Teams : Sydney Swans
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Great to get a win on the board. Disposal wasn't fantastic by either side but the Bays had more running when it counted.

Schillabeer was very good for North, clearly their best player although a couple of "late taps" to opponents were unnecessary. I thought that North kept the double team on Alleway going for too long, worked well for the first half but in the last it just left Glenelg with an open player.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 am

Congratulations to the Bays and their longsuffering supporters that have stuck with them this season on the win!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down