Lee
UncleHuey
Paul
Ben W
bayman
Brucetiki
11 posters

Go down

Round 4: Port v Norwood - Friday 24 April @ Adelaide Oval Empty Round 4: Port v Norwood - Friday 24 April @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 pm

For the first time since 2004, the traditional ANZAC Day Grand Final rematch will not be taking place on the day itself, with an ANZAC Day eve meeting taking place between last years Grand Finalists. It's last year's runners-up coming in with the form too, with Port having a solid win over North last week while Norwood had one of their worst performances in years in their heavy loss to the Eagles. Will Port tear Norwood apart, or will Norwood respond to last week's performance with a win.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Port v Norwood - Friday 24 April @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Round 4: Port v Norwood - Friday 24 April @ Adelaide Oval

Post by bayman Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Port but it'll be close, perhaps by 3 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Port v Norwood - Friday 24 April @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Round 4: Port v Norwood - Friday 24 April @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Ben W Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:31 am

Port by 45pts for mine.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 am

Port by 16
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by 5 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Legs by 14 points
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:30 pm

This is the 5th meeting
Norwood lead 3-1

Ive a feeling that Port Power Reserves will win by the highest ever winning margin between the clubs
Unless it rains
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Port are obviously the form side and it will be a test of whether Norwood's last game was an aberration or a worrying sign.

If it's wet, Norwood might have an edge, but Port look likely winners.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm

The worry for Norwood fans might be the preparations ?
Both are coming into this games with less than a week recovery
Norwood played Sunday
Port Power Reserves played Saturday

I might be way of beam here , but
This applies to all SANFL teams v AFL reserves teams in the SANFL
The SANFL players , some but prob mostly will go back to thier jobs
The AFL reserves players some but prob most are full time footballers and dont go back to a job
Training and being an AFL footballer for most is their job

There4 a conclusion might be that Port Adelaide Reserves players can focus on fitness peaks leading into the Norwood match
They will have more time and opportunity for a recovery programme with the AFL affiliation and set ups

Also
Any Norwood players will have less opportunity to recover from an injury from last week than a Port Reserves player ?
In some cases, the injured Norwood player has to go back to work
The Port Power Reserves counter part , can go to the football club and focus almost solely  with the medicos, and at  the clubs complex for a recovery

Given the short breaks the 2 clubs have
It would seem to me that the Port Power Reserves , with the structures at hand, will have a superior preparation leading into this game

This would also apply to all SANFL teams v AFL reserves teams coming off short breaks
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Power Reserves by 60 points.

Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:32 pm

A couple of late outs for Port perhaps might bring in the margin but I fear it will be Port by 5-6 goals
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by columbo Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Watched most of the game, great to have Friday Night SANFL on the TV even if it wasn't my team, certainly a benefit of having 7 on board. Well done to those who ventured out, Port looked good early but Norwood far better once the rain came.
columbo
columbo

Teams : Eagles, North Melbourne
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Just got home, soaking wet but wouldnt of missed it for quids. We were very good tonight after 1/4 Time.
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:38 am

Scrunch wrote:Legs by 14 points

A few points out but who cares, important win
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down