Booney
bayman
blueandwhite
Lee
blacky
Brucetiki
11 posters

Go down

Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval Empty Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval

Post by Brucetiki Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Adelaide (2nd 1-0 71.26%) v Port (7th 0-1 42.86%)
Sunday 3 April
Mannum Oval

League: 1:40pm

Adelaide started their season with a big win over West, while Port had a disappointing loss to Norwood. Will Adelaide win their 2nd SANFL Showdown on the trot, or will Port continue their dominance over Adelaide in the SANFL.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval Empty Re: Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval

Post by bayman Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:10 pm

after the divots are filled up i then expect Adelaide to win by well over 50 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval Empty Re: Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval

Post by blacky Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

Port to stay out on the ground at halftime
blacky
blacky

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:47 am

blacky wrote:Port to stay out on the ground at halftime

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 am

Booney wrote:

Replacing the divots? Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval 506203483
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:34 pm

dont particularly care about this one..
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Lee wrote:
Booney wrote:

Replacing the divots?  Round 2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval 506203483

sorry Mr Booney but even you have to admit that's a classic one liner Laughing Laughing Laughing
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:59 am

I don't know what the divots gag is about, so no, I can't.

Anyway, Adelaide should be too strong with a full list to pick from. Might head up to the river to watch this one.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:13 am

Booney wrote:I don't know what the divots gag is about, so no, I can't.

Anyway, Adelaide should be too strong with a full list to pick from. Might head up to the river to watch this one.
My understanding Booney Adelaides last game at Richmond they wanted divots put back .
And was it last year Port complained about the size of Norwood oval after playing SANFL there for how many decades .
Guess it's all along those lines .
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:42 am

mickyj wrote:

My understanding Booney Adelaides last game at Richmond they wanted divots put back .
And was it last year Port complained about the size of Norwood oval after playing SANFL there for how many decades .

Laughing

Now THAT IS funny. Adelaide complain about the surface at Richmond and that'll mean they will most likely ask for any divots at Mannum to be replaced, as will Port.

Port complained about the size of Norwood Oval? Shocked
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 pm

Booney wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Laughing

Now THAT IS funny. Adelaide complain about the surface at Richmond and that'll mean they will most likely ask for any divots at Mannum to be replaced, as will Port.

Port complained about the size of Norwood Oval? Shocked

yep Port did not this year it was over the media or online when they did cause its a smaller oval than a AFL oval IIRC
Since the two became one dont recall Port winning at Norwood unless they have .

But thats two AFL clubs lol funny as
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Does anyone know how to watch a replay of this. I will be at the south game watching the Eagles but would like to watch the game. My Foxtel IQ does not record7mate.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Adelaide looks too strong at the moment. Port seem to be struggling to kick a score
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by William Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Adelaide by about 5 goals for mine, port not looking as strong as last year, also have a few injuries at AFL level which would affect how many AFL players are available for the Magpies.
William
William

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Think the Cows will win, perhaps by 30pts +
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum