NEW SANFL GM Appointed

2 posters

Go down

NEW SANFL GM Appointed Empty NEW SANFL GM Appointed

Post by Lee Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:41 pm

SANFL ANNOUNCES NEW GM FOOTBALL

The SANFL has a new General Manager of Football following the appointment of Adam Kelly, the current CEO of East Fremantle.

Originally from Victoria, Mr Kelly was CEO of Murray Mallee Racing before moving to Perth in 2010 to take over the Sharks in the WAFL.

In his four years at the helm, East Fremantle have been regular contenders, finishing third this year and Grand Finalists in 2012 .

SA Commission Chairman John Olsen said Mr Kelly’s performance as CEO at East Fremantle had been a major factor in his appointment.

“During his time at East Fremantle, Adam was able to oversee significant cultural change at the club,” Mr Olsen said.

“He is a seasoned sports administrator and we are delighted he has agreed to move to Adelaide to take up the position.”

Mr Kelly, who replaces outgoing GM Chris Davies is excited to join the SANFL team in the coming weeks.

“The SANFL has a fantastic reputation across the country, not only for the standard of football but for the passionate following it has among its supporters,” he said.

“2014 has obviously been a big year for the League, and I feel privileged to be joining at such an important time.”
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

NEW SANFL GM Appointed Empty Re: NEW SANFL GM Appointed

Post by the prowler Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Brenton Sanderson is available if a new assistant is needed. lol! lol! lol!
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down