Multicultural Award

2 posters

Go down

Multicultural Award Empty Multicultural Award

Post by Lee Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 am

Great to see this award to a passionate football bloke at West Adelaide.

ANDREW MARKS' AWARDED MULTICULTURAL AWARD
20/02/2014 3:30:22 PM

Football Services Manager Andrew Marks, was recently nominated for the Governor’s Multicultural Award for 2013 in the area of individual achievement in the private sector.

We can proudly announce that Tuesday Andrew attended the ceremony at Government House and won!

Instrumental in creating the position of Aboriginal Inclusion Officer at the club, in addition to running his “becoming a responsible footballer” program and “Out of Africa” program, Andrew Marks is a well deserving recipient of this award, who everyone here at the West Adelaide Football Club is extremely proud of.

“Andrew, this is great recognition for all your great work in the community.” Club President Richard Sykes acknowledged.

“You should be very proud of the coaching programs you have been involved with at the club and I have always been impressed with your strong resolve to get things done.”

“Well done and I look forward to working with you to continue your great work.”

West Adelaide’s CEO John Kantilaftas also congratulates Andrew on his achievements.

“I would like to congratulate Andrew on his award for the fantastic work he has done within our multicultural community at the West Adelaide Football Club.”

“All of us are proud of Andrew and acknowledge his passion to build the multi-cultural community in the Western Suburbs. It is a great honour to be awarded such a prestigious award by the Governor.”

Well done, Marksy  Very Happy 

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Multicultural Award Empty Re: Multicultural Award

Post by Thiele Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Well Done Marksy
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down