Southee
Big Phil
waddayamean
bayman
Admin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Glenelg v South

Friday 31 May
Gliderol Stadium

u/18's: 4:30pm
League: 7:10pm

Note: Reserves are at Gliderol Stadium on Saturday 1 June @ 11:25am

Glenelg are coming off a thumping from the Eagles, while South were disappointing in their loss to Centrals. Which side will bounce back this week?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon May 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Ben Mules' 200th game

surely this & a response from Saturday is in order, however i think South whose form has been better than ours will spoil the 'party'

good luck to Ben Mules who as we know is a very courageous player
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Big Phil Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm

waddayamean wrote:Tough one .I think maybe South but very hard to pick.
Agreed. It's not being played at Noarlunga, so the Panthers are a real shot !!

But Mules' 200th is a big one and the Bays will want to respond from last week...

Set up to be an intriguing contest, that could go either way, I think...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon May 27, 2013 9:24 pm

South play well at The Bay.

That said....not confident....if we lose this one please press the RED panic button!!!!!
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm tipping the Panthers to win by 5 goals. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu May 30, 2013 11:47 am

interesting times at South, Mouse took training while the coach was having a 'chat' to the board...why wouldn't that 'chat' happen at another time rather than during training ?

was it a crisis meeting ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Bayman's rumours are very often on the mark.

His West Adelaide rumours are often frighteningly accurate silent
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu May 30, 2013 11:07 pm

waddayamean wrote:You should consider doing a "Baymans rumour " thread. You have many that you post.

I'm not having a go but you post this stuff but won't post what your president says about AFL reserves ? One is fact and this stuff is pure innuendo and stirring.

well if you must know i had a meal there with a few friends the other night & saw it first hand myself.....when i write ''perhaps'' or ''i've heard'' etc then that is a rumour because it is second handed (or worse), when those words are not used & i just make a statement then it is fact & i know first hand & my friend Scrappy can verify when we've been told things from the horses mouth we both have asked are we allowed to post this or not & the same will happen tomorrow night & it doesn't matter how much you bait me if i get told something like ''i don't want this posted'' I WILL RESPECT THAT DECISION

bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 pm

bayman wrote:interesting times at South, Mouse took training while the coach was having a 'chat' to the board...why wouldn't that 'chat' happen at another time rather than during training ?

Interesting.......very interesting....... Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium 1344700888
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Fri May 31, 2013 12:10 am

Southee wrote:
bayman wrote:interesting times at South, Mouse took training while the coach was having a 'chat' to the board...why wouldn't that 'chat' happen at another time rather than during training ?

Interesting.......very interesting....... Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium 1344700888

Would not read too much into this.... think you will find that Ron makes a presentation to the board- a brief one at monthly board meetings. Smile
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

blueandwhite wrote:
Southee wrote:

Would not read too much into this.... think you will find that Ron makes a presentation to the board- a brief one at monthly board meetings. Smile

Thanks B&W Smile
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 31, 2013 8:56 am

Much as it pains me I think the Panthers by a couple of goals. The BAys are losing their best players due to AFL / injuries at an alarming rate
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Fri May 31, 2013 5:12 pm

The bay oval should be under water by now. Smile

firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Whoever can swim the best will win this game .
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Fri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm

I don't know what it's like at the bay, but my front and backyard are under water here in Salisbury Downs, if the water rises another 2 inches i'l have to consider getting Mrs Firstblood out there filling up sand bags. Very Happy
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri May 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Thats what I like to hear FB, crack the whip. Very Happy Very Happy
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Fri May 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Final score...
Panthers..11 - 17 - 83
Glenelg ......8 - 4 - 52

Free kick count according to the SANFL web site

Panthers. 34
Glenelg ...16

Seems a bit lop sided there.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Fri May 31, 2013 9:49 pm

firstblood wrote:I'm tipping the Panthers to win by 5 goals. Smile

I wasn't far off the mark Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Fri May 31, 2013 10:04 pm

firstblood wrote:Final score...
Panthers..11 - 17 - 83
Glenelg ......8 - 4 - 52

Free kick count according to the SANFL web site

Panthers. 34
Glenelg ...16

Seems a bit lop sided there.
what did the bays have a bad dey lol!
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Poor kicking from South in the last 1/4, yet I concede that its an improved effort and always good to get an away win.

Before this match even started rumour was about that the coach that lost would be under some real pressure afterwards, will be interesting to see how the Glenelg crew respond to this loss and if they back Massie in, personally I think its a case of patience and rebuilding a list at Glenelg which has seen a lot of turnover these past few years. Blaming the coach might be somewhat premature IMO.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Round 9: Glenelg v South, Friday 31 May @ Gliderol Stadium 4056091176

Nothing like beating the mob down the hill!!! So bloody happy tonight ...such a rare thing after a game of late in Southee's house!!

I really hope this gives the group some sort of confidence in themselves to go further and win some more. we are not out the race as yet.....long way to go still but gives us hope.

Well done Mules on 200 games. He is such a genuine hard nut player I have always respected for the Bays.

Crossy 50 games was a great for him too.

Wunks kicking 5 goals helped the fight.

I will sleep very happily tonight .Smile

Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri May 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Who made the decision to cut Shannon Snook from the GFC list....?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next