bayman
howthewestwaswon
Booney
Big Phil
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 7: West v Port.  Friday 17 May @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7: West v Port. Friday 17 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Big Phil Fri May 17, 2013 8:38 am

brodlach wrote:Reckon Mangan will play, where do you get your info from BP?
Was at City Mazda Stadium last night, testing the RPH equipment ahead of the call tonight, and observed a few things from training...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Round 7: West v Port.  Friday 17 May @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7: West v Port. Friday 17 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Flag No.10 Fri May 17, 2013 8:49 am

brodlach wrote:
wolves wrote:Not as a winger though! Lacks genuine pace but like you said, improved greatly since coming to westies.

Correct me if I am wrong - came to us as a forward but played more in defense

Was a 100 goal full forward from the Mildura league I think but is not big enough to play full forward in the SANFL. Has a great penetrating kick.

I think that was Jason Eagle brodlach, not Brad. Brad was recruited from the TAC Cup I believe.

Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Fri May 17, 2013 9:25 am

Flag No.9 wrote:
brodlach wrote:
wolves wrote:Not as a winger though! Lacks genuine pace but like you said, improved greatly since coming to westies.

Correct me if I am wrong - came to us as a forward but played more in defense

Was a 100 goal full forward from the Mildura league I think but is not big enough to play full forward in the SANFL. Has a great penetrating kick.

I think that was Jason Eagle brodlach, not Brad. Brad was recruited from the TAC Cup I believe.

Your right that was Jason Eagle, didnt realise Brad was from the TAC Cup. Cheers
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 am

Haven never been a fan of Eagle as a key defender. Far better forward. Could see him playing a similar role to Beech and Fielke.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri May 17, 2013 3:23 pm

If anyone who knows my number can text me scores and how Moran went today, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri May 17, 2013 3:39 pm

redandblack wrote:If anyone who knows my number can text me scores and how Moran went today, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

CK is calling for RPH tonight, I'm sure he'll be able to, mate...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri May 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Port were brave & tried hard all night & when their bodies get bigger they'll knock a few sides off, while West seemed to be in second gear for most of the night & just doing enough to win in a Scrappy contest

as mentioned in the Tony Dey appreciation thread why do umpires guess marks or free kicks ? if your not sure it should be play on

i thought Caire was outstanding when it mattered most in the last term
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2