Aceman
UncleHuey
Ben W
bayman
Southee
Brucetiki
10 posters

Go down

Round 8: West v South - Friday 29 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 8: West v South - Friday 29 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 25, 2015 7:31 pm

West absolutely destroyed Glenelg, while South were not terrible in going down to Norwood. Will West continue their great form, or will South recover from a couple of lean weeks result wise.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 8: West v South - Friday 29 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: West v South - Friday 29 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Southee Mon May 25, 2015 9:39 pm

West to keep the winning form going.

South concern me at present. Some cracks starting to appear after the Norwood loss. Need to be rectified quickly.
Nick Schwartz has been killing it in the ressies and I am sure he will be looked at selection time.

Still think West by 4 goals. (hope I am wrong)
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 8: West v South - Friday 29 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: West v South - Friday 29 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 pm

well i was looking forward to this match, however i'll be up the road watching an under 16's match instead, i think this will be a lot closer than many would think & i'm sure that if West got a run on South would be going very defensive as they did when they played Port earlier in the season, logic says West but i have a feeling that South will get up by a goal or two
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 am

South are heading for a big win this season and I get the feeling that half way through the second quarter of this match West Adelaide are going to be in more trouble than they can deal with. South by 64pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Westies at home by 15 points, they are humming along nicely at present.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed May 27, 2015 8:17 pm

West by 18
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Thu May 28, 2015 6:59 pm

West by 5-6 goals, South looked very ordinary last time out
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Fri May 29, 2015 5:09 pm

I'll be following this game from afar...Alghero,Sardinia in Italy..

I expect the Panthers to get over the line in this one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Paul Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 pm

West won by 1 point after a 5 goal to 1 final quarter.

Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Fri May 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Eddy missed a shot after the siren from 50+ to win the game. Pretty daring kick that made the distance but just missed.

South led for 104 of a possible 107 minutes tonight, but not for the most important minute of the night.
scott
scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum