promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ?

4 posters

Go down

promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ? Empty promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ?

Post by bayman Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm

with Fox Footy having no Sunday games from now on, would ABCTV & Fox Footy share the coverage so that all of Australia can see our league over the next few weeks & showcase our great competition ? i remember it being done before so why not ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ? Empty Re: promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ?

Post by EyeOfTheTiger Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:51 pm

If the SANFL has an agreement with the ABC I am not surprised that games are not on FOX. I hope that FOX is an option for the SANFL in the future , I would be interested in paying for coverage if free to air is not available in the future. Glenelg normally average three or four games on the ABC each year which I guess is better than nothing.

No sure why some clubs gets more ABC coverage than others
EyeOfTheTiger
EyeOfTheTiger

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ? Empty Re: promoting the SANFL finals, Australia wide ?

Post by FOOTYfollower Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:No sure why some clubs gets more ABC coverage than others

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that it may be partially determined by fact some clubs host a lot of night games, and I also think there's a preference for telecasting from grounds that are closer to ABC studios, and perhaps less from Noarlunga and Elizabeth.

In saying that - without checking the details - there seemed to have been a relatively small amount of games televised from Glenelg and Unley Ovals this year.
FOOTYfollower
FOOTYfollower

Back to top Go down

Post by robranisgod Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

FOOTYfollower wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:No sure why some clubs gets more ABC coverage than others

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that it may be partially determined by fact some clubs host a lot of night games, and I also think there's a preference for telecasting from grounds that are closer to ABC studios, and perhaps less from Noarlunga and Elizabeth.

In saying that - without checking the details - there seemed to have been a relatively small amount of games televised from Glenelg and Unley Ovals this year.

There seems to have been a lot of games telecast from Prospect which of course is a stone's throw from the ABC. Of course grounds like Glenelg, Norwood, Richmond and Noarlunga which have night games which lessen the opportunity to be telecast.
robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum