will or can Central still go top in 2012 ?

5 posters

Go down

can Central still go top in 2012 ?

will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? I_vote_lcap14%will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? I_vote_lcap86%will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? Empty will or can Central still go top in 2012 ?

Post by bayman Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

well they could but i very much doubt it
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? Empty Re: will or can Central still go top in 2012 ?

Post by Adelaide Hawk Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Still a chance for the GF, but it appears both West and Norwood have their measure at this point in time. I can't see them winning three matches in a row. I've been wrong before though.

Apologies to Central fans, but it would be refreshing to see two teams other than Central fighting out a Grand Final for a change Smile
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

will or can Central still go top in 2012 ? Empty Re: will or can Central still go top in 2012 ?

Post by Lee Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm

West have now beaten Central 3 times this year.

Central may look to inject some pace and may have to cover a few losses.

I think Sansbury was reported and if there's vision, you'd think Obst might be in strife also. Menzel will probably miss. Playing both Gowans might also be looked at, or one might be 'injured'.

The Dog's Reserves were awesome yesterday by all reports, so they may make several changes.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

[quote="redandblack"

I think Sansbury was reported and if there's vision, you'd think Obst might be in strife also. Menzel will probably miss. Playing both Gowans might also be looked at, or one might be 'injured'.

T[/quote]According to Adelaide Now both were Reported
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bayman Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:21 pm

waddayamean wrote:No it doesnt matter option ? Or who cares option. It seems the focus is on central yet no giving credit to the other teams .

you goose, Central have played in the past 12 grand finals in a row so with that in mind i asked this question which i believe is fair & reasonable question to ask, which basically is will they get to 13 or not ?

obviously your not that interested in football or the history of it
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 pm

you obviously don't get it, this isn't posted on a match summary thread & i believe it is a genuine & interesting question to ask & to see what others think, for the record i thought West would win & i backed them at $3.00 with completesportsbetting & at $15.00 last tuesday to go top with sportsbet, anyway how this question is disrespectful to West or any other team that beats Central beats me, anyway i'm not here to argue with anyone & i'm sorry i posted anything at all as all i wanted to know is what other people thought & how i am disrespectful in giving credit i don't get.

ps, at least i say who i support, but i don't know who you support & why would you hide that ?

bon voyage
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum