Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022?

+4
rocket_rooster
bayman
Lee
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022? Empty Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022?

Post by Admin Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Again, a way to go in the season but could we see no coaching change at the end of this year, or could the jungle drums beating about a change in one compass direction be on the mark?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022? Empty Re: Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022?

Post by Lee Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Are there any obvious candidates for change?

West & Central have new coaches, ditto Sturt and Norwood. Barring politics, no change at Eagles, Glenelg, North. Should be the same at South, so that only leaves Adelaide and Port, eho change regularly.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022? Empty Re: Are The Coaches Set Already For 2022?

Post by bayman Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:46 pm

i believe that one of the sanfl teams currently in the top 5 may have a new coach next year despite the current coach having a contract, that contract would be paid out by a wealthy benefactor

as for Port & Adelaide my GUESS would be Adelaide will still have Mick Godden but Port may be looking at someone else
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:16 pm

bayman wrote:i believe that one of the sanfl teams currently in the top 5 may have a new coach next year despite the current coach having a contract, that contract would be paid out by a wealthy benefactor

as for Port & Adelaide my GUESS would be Adelaide will still have Mick Godden but Port may be looking at someone else

Are you talking of my team? Earlier in the year when North were one win and four losses there were rumblings about the coach but since then North have won 7 out of 9. I guess the next four games plus finals will tell as to how the season will be viewed with respect to the coach. At this stage he looks safe.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:58 pm

rocket_rooster wrote:
bayman wrote:i believe that one of the sanfl teams currently in the top 5 may have a new coach next year despite the current coach having a contract, that contract would be paid out by a wealthy benefactor

Are you talking of my team? Earlier in the year when North were one win and four losses there were rumblings about the coach but since then North have won 7 out of 9. I guess the next four games plus finals will tell as to how the season will be viewed with respect to the coach. At this stage he looks safe.
I am still waiting for an answer as to whether it was North you were talking about. If so, Surjan is looking safe. It certainly wouldn't be Hand or Sheedy and I doubt that it would be Rawlings or Wright.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:20 pm

I would have thought Mattner is safe, unless he wants another shot at AFL.

Maybe the same for the other coaches mentioned. Perhaps one of them has aspirations elsewhere.

There are probably 3 AFL gigs up for grabs at season end. This could cause some movement in the Assistants.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Whispers abound that Paul Thomas might go back to the Crows, to fill one of their vacant Development roles.

I also think Jacob Surjan is destined for the AFL system, sooner rather than later.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:52 pm

an sanfl coach that has his team entrenched in the top 5 has applied for the coaching job at another club interstate which ironically have the same colors !!!!
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:15 am

bayman wrote:an sanfl coach that has his team entrenched in the top 5 has applied for the coaching job at another club interstate which ironically have the same colors !!!!

That sounds a lot like Jade Rawlings and Port Melbourne.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:20 pm

bayman wrote:an sanfl coach that has his team entrenched in the top 5 has applied for the coaching job at another club interstate which ironically have the same colors !!!!

cut the crap and tell us who it is kg!!
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:26 pm

fatty wrote:

Ok, to put a ''stamp'' on it read flag 10's post, he got it in one......he's applied but it doesn't mean he'll get it

why would you go to a state where they mightn't get to even play ? hopefully they do though as then the virus will be close or totally eliminated
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:27 pm

bayman wrote:
fatty wrote:

Ok, to put a ''stamp'' on it read flag 10's post, he got it in one......he's (not flag 10) applied   but  it  doesn't mean he'll get it

why would you go to a state where they mightn't get to even play ?   hopefully  they do though as then the virus  will be close  or   totally   eliminated
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:

If Rawlings applied, he missed out to Adam Skrobolak.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:31 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:

If Rawlings applied, he missed out to Adam Skrobolak.

FLAG 10, don't worry about 'IF' Rawlings definitely applied......i can't tell you where my info came from because this person could/would lose his/her afl creditation
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum