AFL Equality.

3 posters

Go down

AFL Equality. Empty AFL Equality.

Post by oldfella Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

How good is the AFL who lead the charge to get Matty Rendell out of his job because he said something that upset an AFL officer so much that he leaked it to the press.

Now that same upset AFL officer leaked a hearsay rumor that he could not back up to Grant Thomas (ex St Kilda coach) who with great relish posted it to undermine the present coach. How come this upset AFL officer still has his job and according to the big boy of the AFL will get counseling.

"AFL community engagement officer Jason Mifsud - the man offended by Rendell's presentation at West Lakes in February - today was rebuked but not sacked by the AFL for passing on unsubstantiated and confidential information on Melbourne coach Mark Neeld.

Bad luck Matty if you worked for the AFL you would still have a job.------ Double Bloody standards by the AFL

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/andrew-demetriou-press-conference/story-e6freck3-1226317811815

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/rendell-wont-be-reinstated-crowsi/story-e6frecoc-1226317867624
oldfella
oldfella

My club : west

Back to top Go down

AFL Equality. Empty Re: AFL Equality.

Post by Adelaide Hawk Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't know all the facts, but I've been told there is much more to the Rendell story than we know, it was the Crows' decision to sack him (not the AFL), and that they really had no choice.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:24 pm

One of the problems with some media in Adelaide is that they stick up for their mates regardless of the facts.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum