Mannyredleg
Thiele
Admin
scott
8 posters

Go down

SANFL Digital Pass Empty SANFL Digital Pass

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:28 pm

The Pass has increased its reach this year to.cover all clubs and all games.

- How many posters have one?
- How often do you watch games and how often do you watch games not involving your club?
- What do you like about it?
- What could be improved?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SANFL Digital Pass Empty Re: SANFL Digital Pass

Post by scott Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:04 pm

1. Yes. Easy decision. Frankly, the cost for it was cheap. I would have gladly paid $100 for a full season pass.
2. Have watched probably three games live chromecasted to my TV as I prefer to go to matches instead. The games I watched live were non-South games.
3. The DP has some of the best commentators in Australia. Having the scorebox with the count-up time is really helpful too.
4. Same old stuff - most commentators are great; some I wish just called the play when the play was on more.

As a side note - as great as this product is, I believe it is so vital to have every League match with live RADIO coverage. The Life FM coverage is brilliant. Having the remaining games as a web-streaming radio broadcast on a 10-second delay is good, but still you can't listen to it at the game.
scott
scott

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:26 pm

To add one further question:
Has the Pass reduced how many games you attend?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:31 pm

No don't have the Digital Pass. Really not that Tech savy
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannyredleg Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:19 am

Had the pass for the last 2 years.
Hasnt affected my attendance as I use it to watch replays of Norwood games and some of the other games live when we arent playing.
Mannyredleg
Mannyredleg

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Got it recently, already gave me the excuse to just watch it at home & have a choice to change games if one is a blow out & change to a closer game, plus as I posted recently it saves $14.00 entrance fee, say 2 steak sandwiches & 2 drinks which is roughly $20.00 plus petrol & your looking at around $40.00 or so, in the past I had a concession card & refused to use it for sanfl football as a way of trying to help our league by donating more, now with events over the last few years I’ll use the pass (apart from Glenelg games) & save money by not turning up & putting into the coffers

Do the clubs or the sanfl get the money from the digital pass sales?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:02 am

bayman wrote:Do the clubs or the sanfl get the money from the digital pass sales?

https://sanfldigitalpass.com.au/#/

SANFL web site wrote:Who gets the money from this?
Revenue generated from sales of Digital Passes will be retained by your SANFL Clubs?

The clubs get 100% of the sales from Digital Pass. Pure profit for your team.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:13 am

I've had it since its inception.
I watch my team's game every week. If we were playing finals I'd watch some of the other teams' games out of interest in our upcoming opponents.
I like the simple fact of it and the quality of the picture.
Improvements could be made in the commentary, in the area of player identification. And in breaks in the game I'd like to see some occasional shots of the crowd, particularly if they're reacting to something. Something post-game would be good, some vision from the rooms or an interview but I'm guessing that may be cost prohibitive.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am

Flag No.10 wrote:I've had it since its inception.
I watch my team's game every week. If we were playing finals I'd watch some of the other teams' games out of interest in our upcoming opponents.
I like the simple fact of it and the quality of the picture.
Improvements could be made in the commentary, in the area of player identification. And in breaks in the game I'd like to see some occasional shots of the crowd, particularly if they're reacting to something. Something post-game would be good, some vision from the rooms or an interview but I'm guessing that may be cost prohibitive.

My thoughts exactly although commentary and Player ID are not that important. I have a season pass but I try to attend all home games and the odd away if nearby. My preference is to watch away games at home. I watch all the eagles matches in replay. This seasons structure where we see all the teams play is great. Pricing is good as a member. Keep the good work up SANFL.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down