Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium

+4
Scrunch
rocket_rooster
Scrappy
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 am

Glenelg v Norwood
Saturday 14 April
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Glenelg are yet to get off the mark in season 2018, while Norwood have split their results so far. Who will notch up a win on Saturday?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Tigers at home will get their season rolling with a 3 goal win against the Legs.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Scrappy Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Glenelg my selection the Bayman/Scrappy Cup
Agree with Uncle Hueys margin
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Glenelg in recent seasons seem tougher to play at home, especially early in the season. Norwood seemed to have "clicked" a bit last week so tough one to call. Throw in the expected slippery conditions and who really knows? Will err on the side of home ground advantage and say Glenelg by 9 points.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Scrunch wrote:Glenelg in recent seasons seem tougher to play at home, especially early in the season. Norwood seemed to have "clicked" a bit last week so tough one to call. Throw in the expected slippery conditions and who really knows? Will err on the side of home ground advantage and say Glenelg by 9 points.

I have to query your Glenelg being tougher at home statement. In the last two seasons North have only won 8 matches out of 36 and yet two of the eight have been at the Bay. I don't know how Glenelg have done at home against the other, better sides though.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:40 am

rocket_rooster wrote:
Scrunch wrote:Glenelg in recent seasons seem tougher to play at home, especially early in the season. Norwood seemed to have "clicked" a bit last week so tough one to call. Throw in the expected slippery conditions and who really knows? Will err on the side of home ground advantage and say Glenelg by 9 points.

I have to query your Glenelg being tougher at home statement. In the last two seasons North have only won 8 matches out of 36 and yet two of the eight have been at the Bay. I don't know how Glenelg have done at home against the other, better sides though.

I have no factual basis on it, more a gut feel - Felt they'd been far more competitive (and successful) at home than away, especially early in the season but it may not be the case
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 am

if glenelg play with the same intensity as last week they should get up but if they dont the legs will win
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:17 am

Round 3: Glenelg v Norwood - Saturday 14 April @ Gliderol Stadium Rd_3_g10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by erik70 Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:12 am

Norwood by 15,few options up forward ,Panos and Grigg in the middle in what should be a wet and windy day at the bay
erik70
erik70

Teams : NORWOOD ADELAIDE CROWS
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:57 pm

great effort by the tigers apart from the sleep they had for most of the last quarter
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:04 pm

fatty wrote:great effort by the tigers apart from the sleep they had for most of the last quarter

Think they started celebrating too soon. Norwood lifted and the Bays work rate dropped.
The Bays 3rd quarter was the best I have seen them play for a long time, hard at the ball, clean disposals, working both ways and better delivery into the forward line. If they can play like that for 4 quarters every week they will taste finals this year.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum