Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium

5 posters

Go down

Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 pm

West v Eagles
Friday 30 April
City Mazda Stadium

Reserves: 1:30pm
League: 4:10pm

West showed some improvement from 2016, and caused some impact on the final 5 at the last moment, while the Eagles peak too early and fell out of the finals in straight sets.  In this 2015 Grand Final rematch, who who come away with the 2 points.

Last edited by Brucetiki on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Eagles by 7 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 1: West v Eagles - Friday 30 April @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:02 am

Brucetiki wrote:West v Eagles
Friday 30 April
City Mazda Stadium

League: 2:10pm

West showed some improvement from 2016, and caused some impact on the final 5 at the last moment, while the Eagles peak too early and fell out of the finals in straight sets.  In this 2015 Grand Final rematch, who who come away with the 2 points.

Think you may find the seconds go longer than 40 minutes
Try 4.10 lol

Both teams have outs should be a close game
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 am

mickyj wrote:
Friday 30 April
City Mazda Stadium

Try 4.10 lol

Oopsies

Fixed now

Mind you, I wouldn't put it past the SANFL to make the Ressies go for 20 minutes one day lol

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am

Brucetiki wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Friday 30 April
City Mazda Stadium

Try 4.10 lol

Oopsies

Fixed now

Mind you, I wouldn't put it past the SANFL to make the Ressies go for 20 minutes one day lol

Lol
Good one
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Eagles should win this by 4 or 5 goals. Too much all round depth for Westies.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 pm

mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 pm

To the powers at be, like Mickyj has just done can every named team every week get posted on their respective games please...it could also create more chatter as well
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 pm

bayman wrote:To the powers at be, like Mickyj has just done can every named team every week get posted on their respective games please...it could also create more chatter as well
Thanks Bayman I’m happy it worked
Go eagles
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Saw the last half today
The Eagles minor round game plan was successful once again
They will be about the mark again in 2018
West Adelaide outplayed, but can and should improve

The 5 highlights of the match
The BBQ
A terrific mark by Christopher Burgess
Catching up with First Blood
Meeting Lee after the game finished
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:43 am

I was impressed with the Eagles running game but as I said at the ground looks great when it works . When it doesn’t looks crap .
Enjoyed seeing two of the three new recruits playing .
Sharrad seemed to be getting extra attention by a west player every time the west player was pushing and jumper punches he seemed to get it returned double fold if that makes sense .
Gray did some good work stuffed up a goal shot at the northern goal . But when west marked and kicked the ball into him he turned the point into a goal .
To me they’ve brought something good into the Eagles line up .
West I’m not sure did they try to much for the new coach too hyped up just not sure . If the high flier up in the goal square could’ve marked the ball from his high leaping game could’ve been much closer .

Was a good game great weather not sure of the crowd numbers but my street was packed with fans cars .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down