proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches

+2
First 21
bayman
6 posters

Go down

proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches Empty proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches

Post by bayman Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:47 am

they're bringing in eftposs at sanfl grounds, as far as i know Richmond & Norwood have already installed it, not sure about the other grounds yet.....so much for CHEAP family entertainment, because it can't be CHEAP if you need a card to get into ithe ground
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches Empty Re: proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches

Post by mickyj Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:10 pm

14 bucks would be normal entry price
Being unemployed or a concession card holder the price would be cheaper I think it's 8
I know with my concession card I saved 30 or more dollars as a member
I think the eftpos system is here to stay bayman
cards might be the way to go now I can drive again I found a metro card was the easiest way to go on the buses
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches Empty Re: proof ? that $14.00 is way too much for entry to sanfl matches

Post by Scrunch Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Don't mind EFT facilities at all, the way of the world these days so adapt or die. As for the entry fee, I don't think $14 is unreasonable, although about $10 would be right imho. Either way I don't think the cost is the issue for struggling attendances.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Scrunch wrote:Don't mind EFT facilities at all, the way of the world these days so adapt or die. As for the entry fee, I don't think $14 is unreasonable, although about $10 would be right imho. Either way I don't think the cost is the issue for struggling attendances.

Yeah Scrunch me being me before my injury and after I have made so many footy friends
Some are like me go every week
But some are so angry over the AfL sides they will not go to games with AFL teams

The electronic paying of things is the future
They are changing most things these days my last job ended printed pay packets and printed group certificates to save themselves money .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:28 am

it is 2017 not 1967
fatty
fatty

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Just like ticket scanners, having EFTPOS at grounds is just a sign of the times.

Unley has EFTPOS at their bars, and Elizabeth trialed EFTPOS in their canteen during trail games a couple of years ago. While I don't personally need it at the gate, it would be very handy at canteens and bars - saving the need to stop at an ATM on the way to the footy.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Brucetiki wrote:Just like ticket scanners, having EFTPOS at grounds is just a sign of the times.

Unley has EFTPOS at their bars, and Elizabeth trialed EFTPOS in their canteen during trail games a couple of years ago.  While I don't personally need it at the gate, it would be very handy at canteens and bars - saving the need to stop at an ATM on the way to the footy.

I'm with you mate
It's far better having a ticket scanned than line up to pay
Eftpos is getting in more and more places I found that the senior college I'm studying at eftpos you can pay your fees and in their canteen you can buy your lunch with eftpos
I'm over 50 so it seemed new to me
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down