Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

3 posters

Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Glenelg v Adelaide
Saturday 8 June
Gliderol Stadium

League: 2:40pm

Inconsistent would be a way to describe both teams so far in 2017. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 pm

the heart says Glenelg, the head says we'll be in for a long day, the Adelaide reserves by 7 -9 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 8 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Sadly I agree with bayman. Adelaide will have too much height for us in their forward line and unless we can restrict supply then it will be a long day for our backline. We have some quality players there but they are undersized.
ravens by 5 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:15 pm

I don't know what the count is but Adelaide getting a big ride with the umpiring, just found out the coach ran out yelling at the umpires 10-2
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm

A pleasant surprise! A good 4 quarter effort by the Bays. The midfield closed down Adelaide's runners and our forward line proved too quick and skilful. The defence, which I was worried about played really well together, Bradley, Agnew, Joseph and Curran had a lot of intercepts and ran off the Adelaide attack which looked too big and static.
Impressive win.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum