AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips & Margins Swans v Dogs

4 posters

Go down

AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips  & Margins Swans v Dogs Empty AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips & Margins Swans v Dogs

Post by bayman Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:18 pm

my heart says FOOTSCRAY/WESTERN BULLDOGS but my Head says SOUTH MELBOURNE/SYDNEY BY 37 POINTS

15.7.97 to 9.6.60

bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips  & Margins Swans v Dogs Empty Re: AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips & Margins Swans v Dogs

Post by Scrappy Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:34 am

13-8 [86] South Melbourne
11-12 [78] Footscray

Ubet odds
SS 1-55
WB 2-50
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips  & Margins Swans v Dogs Empty Re: AFL Grand Final....your thoughts, tips & Margins Swans v Dogs

Post by UncleHuey Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Great win by the Bulldogs, they made the Swannies look slow in the second half. One of the more entertaining grand finals of recent years.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Has their ever been a harder earnt Premiership than this one by the Western Bulldogs ?
1st ever team to win a flag from outside the top 4 under the current format

Final 1 : Defeated WC [Last seasons Grand Finalists] in one of the toughest road trips going around in Perth who were full of confidence after defeating Adelaide in Adelaide under finals like atmosphere

Final 2 : Defeated HW, the reigning 3 times Premiers on the back of a grueling road trip to Perth which stats show teams have a iffy record the following week after playing there

Final 3: Defeated an in form GWS in Sydney who had just smashed Sydney and had the advantage of a weeks rest in a truly bruising encounter

Grand Final : Defeated SS who had finished top and had the advantage of an extra days break and had a significant experience advantage in playing Grand Finals

In years to come it might be talked about as one of the great Premiership wins of all time

WB hit the the jackpot
It was not pott luck
This must rank as one of the greatest team performances in Australian sporting history
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:37 am

Forget years to come, I'm saying now that it is one of the greatest premiership wins of all time.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down