UncleHuey
Thiele
waddayamean
Southee
bayman
Brucetiki
10 posters

Go down

Round 18: West v South - Saturday 30 July @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 18: West v South - Saturday 30 July @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:20 pm

West v South
Saturday 30 July
City Mazda Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League 2:10pm

West season continues to go downhill while South beat Centrals at home for first time in 10 years. Will West cause a boil over or will South keep their top 3 hopes in tact.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 18: West v South - Saturday 30 July @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 18: West v South - Saturday 30 July @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:53 pm

at Richmond it wont be a complete demolition like last week but i still think South will win by over 7 goals, i'm sure they still have aspirations to be minor premiers so if Sturt or the Eagles slip up they'll need to have a percentage boost & this match will help that cause, South by over 7 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 18: West v South - Saturday 30 July @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 18: West v South - Saturday 30 July @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by blueandwhite Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 am

The Panthers let one slip against the Bays a few weeks ago, entering the game with a poor attitude.
Pretty sure it wont happen again, there's a lot to play for in the next few weeks..
Panthers by 8 goals.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:52 am

We're not even a danger game anymore.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:We're not even a danger game anymore.

I reckon it is a danger game. If we bring the same attitude we had when we played the bay's ....we are gone !

Never play that great at Richmond either.

South by 2 goals. Don't think it will be as easy as most think.
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Thiele Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:02 pm

WEST
West Adelaide could select another debutant for its clash with South Adelaide at City Mazda Stadium on Saturday.
South Mildura product Josh Ryan has been included on the Bloods’ extended interchange bench as one of four inclusions to the 23-man squad.
The 20-year-old has been joined by half-back Errin Wasley-Black, who collected 24 disposals and seven clearances in the Reserves last round.
Chris Burgess returns to a back pocket while former Essendon rookie Tyson Slattery has been listed on the wing.
Former Richmond midfielder Brad Helbig and pacy wingman Murray Waite have been sent back to the Reserves.

League
F: Turner, Tuck, Fielke
HF: Haysman, Middleton, Silverlock
C: Agostino, K. Stevens, Slattery
HB: Green, Favretto, Hill
B: Burgess, Hardy, Caire

R: Webb, Schiller, Schmidt
INT: J. Ryan, O’Brien, J. Noble, Wasley-Black, J. Evans
IN: Burgess, J. Ryan, Slattery, Wasley-Black
OUT: Waite, Helbig

Reserves
Helbig, Stubbs, Pillion, Homburg, McPherson, L. Ryan, M. Noble, I. Johnson, Inglis, Heitmann, Majok, Scott, Waite, Fitzpatrick, Male, Westhoff, J. Stevens, Rankine, G. Hampton, Karpany, L. Evans.

Under-18
Goldner, Gutsche, Eichner, Rodman, Inglis, Baker, Allaedin, Crump, L. Evans, Smith, Moore, Walton, Wagner, West, Heitmann, Secker, Kassulke, Patterson, Lampard, McCulloch, Staker, M. Johnson, Binnion, Baldissera.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:36 pm

The Panthers should win this one. Westies will have a crack but South should be too strong, particularly through the mid-field. I reckon 5 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by William Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Interesting to see Irra has been dropped for South. In the South games I saw earlier in the year he was one of the best players and most improved, must have had a form drop off?
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:17 pm

William wrote:Interesting to see Irra has been dropped for South. In the South games I saw earlier in the year he was one of the best players and most improved, must have had a form drop off?

Yes had an injury and was out for a few weeks, his confidence and form is way down compared to the start of the season. Had a shocker last week. Surprised
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:00 am

Can't see that we've got anyone who can go with Eddy.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:46 am

A good win against a Westies side that were clearly undermanned and hampered by injury.
Some pleasing performances from a few players who have been down in recent weeks, and of course Brett Eddy who booted 7. Brede Secull is a lock in for the Knuckey cup IMO and should collect a few Magarey votes as well, that is if the umpires know who he is!!
A good win but time to forget about that and prepare for a big game vs Sturt at Noarlunga against Sturt next Sunday.

I was lucky enough to attend the Westies pre- match lunch and had a ball; congrats to all involved!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:34 am

Flag No.10 wrote:Can't see that we've got anyone who can go with Eddy.

7-3 EDDY
6-5 WEST
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum