Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval

+3
The Hatchet
bayman
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Centrals are coming off a gutsy win over Norwood, while Adelaide have had to deal with the death of Phil Walsh. Will Centrals continue their good recent form, or will Adelaide be inspired to win for Walshy?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Central should win but this is the game that could be the upset of the weekend
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by The Hatchet Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 pm

will be an emotional game for adelaide, was mentioned this morning on radio the afl side are taking extra players across to perth to account for any players that are not able to play, good decision on the part of the club. is this game on radio?
The Hatchet
The Hatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 pm

The Hatchet wrote:will be an emotional game for adelaide, was mentioned this morning on radio the afl side are taking extra players across to perth to account for any players that are not able to play, good decision on the part of the club. is this game on radio?
No, mate...

It will be Audio Streamed via the SANFL website, though...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Centrals should win comfortable. Given that most of the AFL squad will either be travelling or injured Adelaide will be thin on talent.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Central by 116
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:18 am

Central for mine, the Dogs by 32pts
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Good win to Central in the end!

Central District 12:4 (76)
def
Adelaide Crows 6:5 (41)
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum