mickyj
columbo
goddy11
Paul
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
10 posters

Go down

Round 13: Sturt v Eagles - Saturday 11 July @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Round 13: Sturt v Eagles - Saturday 11 July @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Sturt's season continued to free fall going down to Glenelg, while the Eagles survived a late scare from West. Will Sturt cause a massive upset, or will the Eagles notch up another win?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 13: Sturt v Eagles - Saturday 11 July @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 13: Sturt v Eagles - Saturday 11 July @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Eagles by about 5 or 6 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 13: Sturt v Eagles - Saturday 11 July @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 13: Sturt v Eagles - Saturday 11 July @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Eagles fairly comfortably. Sturt looked good at times but also looked woeful at others and I can't see the eagles letting them back in as the Bays did .
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Eagles by 108
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm

EAGLES
Woodville-West Torrens has been significantly boosted by the return of co-captain Luke Thompson for the contest against Sturt at Peter Motley Oval on Saturday.
Thompson, who suffered damage to his ankle ligaments, has been joined by ruckman Fraser Thurlow and hard-running Sam Martyn in the Eagles’ 23-man squad.
Forward Alby Dunstan has been sent back to the Reserves with two more players to be trimmed from the extended interchange before the bounce.
Star midfielder James Boyd (groin) is arguably the only player missing from coach Michael Godden’s strongest line-up.

League
F: Poole, Wundke, McGregor
HF: Schwarz, Ainger, Rowland
C: C. Hall, Lewis, Allmond
HB: N. Hayes, Jarrad, Batley
B: P. Raymond, Von Bertouch, Giuffreda

R: Borholm, Rowntree, Petrenko
INT: Raikiwasa, Sinor, Thurlow, Martyn, Thompson
IN: Thurlow, Thompson, Martyn
OUT: Dunstan

Reserves
F: Press, Lodge, M. Raymond
HF: Haylock, J. Hayes, Minney
C: Lloyd, Appleton, Ellis
HB: Gaffney, Templeton, Woods
B: Enright, Heinjus, Westbrook

R: Firns, Elsworthy, Comitogianni
INT: Whittlesea, Dunstan
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 pm

mickyj wrote:EAGLES
Woodville-West Torrens has been significantly boosted by the return of co-captain Luke Thompson for the contest against Sturt at Peter Motley Oval on Saturday.
Thompson, who suffered damage to his ankle ligaments, has been joined by ruckman Fraser Thurlow and hard-running Sam Martyn in the Eagles’ 23-man squad.
Forward Alby Dunstan has been sent back to the Reserves with two more players to be trimmed from the extended interchange before the bounce.
Star midfielder James Boyd (groin) is arguably the only player missing from coach Michael Godden’s strongest line-up.

League

Reserves

I'd add Matthew Goldsworthy to the list of players to the strongest line-up.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,

Back to top Go down

Post by columbo Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:14 pm

If the weather stays as forecast might see similar scores to the game at Woodville 6 weeks ago.
columbo
columbo

Teams : Eagles, North Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:29 am

Hard to pick against Sturt at Home, the Double Blues by 14pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 pm

goddy11 wrote:
mickyj wrote:EAGLES

League

Reserves

I'd add Matthew Goldsworthy to the list of players to the strongest line-up.

I should point out that is from the SANFL website and the news section under teams . And not my comments Very Happy
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Eagles by 10 goals plus, far too good
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:44 pm

weather likely to make it closer than first thought, wwt by 2 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:46 pm

That's our 7th consecutive win at Unley, but I would hate to be say 3 goals down at 3QT against a club like West in the finals!

The 1,542 in attendance was the lowest crowd between Sturt and Eagles at Unley, previous was 1,566 in Rd 12 2005
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Eagles 8:8 (56)
def
Sturt 5:8 (38)

Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum