Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium

+2
Big Phil
Paul
6 posters

Go down

Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Norwood had a shock loss to Glenelg last week, while Centrals gave the Eagles a run for their money. Who will bounce back for the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Norwood won't lose at home but i don't think they'll blow Central away, Norwood by 4 to 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 12: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 4 July @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Paul Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Norwood by 63
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Norwood by 2-3 goals, need to put in a four quarter effort this week
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:10 am

Paul wrote:Norwood by 63

Wow !!!
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Norwood will be stung and won't come out expecting to win without effort 2 weeks in a row. The Legs by 5 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:22 pm

A great win by Centrals today. After a tight first quarter, Norwood took control in the seconds quarter, kicking 4 of the 5 goals kicked in the second quarter, and when they kicked the first goal of the third quarter, it looked like they were going to run away with it.

Then Centrals responded, and applied pressure, and applied pressure, and Norwood struggled. This was summed up late in the third quarter where they were pinged for a deliberate rushed behind, gifting Jackson O'Brien a goal from the goal square.

As Norwood completely wilted in the last quarter, Centrals took the lead and never looked back, kicking on to win by 4 goals to keep within 2 games of the top 5.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:01 am

bayman wrote:Norwood won't lose at home but i don't think they'll blow Central away, Norwood by 4 to 5 goals

margin right, but team wrong, well done to Central, the invincibility of Norwood is rapidly vanishing
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:24 am

bayman wrote:
bayman wrote:Norwood won't lose at home but i don't think they'll blow Central away, Norwood by 4 to 5 goals

margin right, but team wrong, well done to Central, the invincibility of Norwood is rapidly vanishing
Not sure about this invincibility.
Lost 4 of our first 5 last year and struggled for a fair bit before hitting our straps late on.
Injuries hurting us ATM, and the game plan a bit too rigid. Need to have all the players adhering to the game plan for it to work. Too many guys in the last 2 weeks trying to do their own thing
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum