Ratings after Round 4

3 posters

Go down

Ratings after Round 4 Empty Ratings after Round 4

Post by Lee Thu May 01, 2014 9:19 am

South Adelaide        

Playing a confident and well organised brand of football. Injuries and depth might be a concern, but you're looking at a happy footy team playing well.

Port Adelaide          

At close to full strength, they're probably too good for the other teams and have the ability to pile on quick goals.  The road ahead might be tougher, but they're the team to beat right now.

North  

Winning well and finishing strongly.  yet to be convinced they're the real deal, but hard to dispute winning form.

Eagles  

Got the job done against Sturt, narrowly.  Potent forward line and relatively settled, but about the same level as several teams right now.

Sturt

Probably deserve to be higher.  Hard to fault their form so far and they've lifted with no reliance on AFL players.

Glenelg  

Good win against Adelaide, but hard to assess that form.  Still need improvement.

Central                    

Fair effort against the league leaders, but the foundations are rocky and a loss this week spells trouble.

Norwood

The loss of so many stars is starting to show.  Might need time to gell again.

Adelaide                  

Impossible to rate their form. The Tex and Truck show seems more important.

West                      

Form isn't terrible and they're improving, but this week is season defining.

My excuse is I've been away and missed the first three rounds, so feel free to point out the errors   Very Happy
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Ratings after Round 4 Empty Re: Ratings after Round 4

Post by UncleHuey Thu May 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Seems reasonable. I would drop Glenelg below both Centrals and Norwood as most of their losses have been big. The game between the Bays and the Legs this week will be a good indication where both teams are at. Sturt, North and Eagles are on much of a par for mind so its hard to seperate them.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Thu May 01, 2014 10:22 pm

South Adelaide - Its just great to see the club finally winning some matches again! I do wonder if its in part because our reliance on AFL players always was minimal at best wheres some other sides tended to have a larger compliment from that source and maybe its harder to recover?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum