Flag No.10
countrycousin
Admin
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL TFSA INS AND OUTS Empty OFFICIAL TFSA INS AND OUTS

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:56 am

This is the thread for actual Ins and Outs for next season.

Any assistance with AFL players on lists and other actual changes is appreciated.  AFL Players noted as 'Outs' only if they played a game in 2013.

We'll update the list regularly.

OFFICIAL INS & OUTS SEASON 2014

NORWOOD

AFL OUTS - Stevenson, Grigg, Renouf, Brown.

OTHER OUTS - Zorzi (retired), Warren (retired), Suckling (Victoria), Campbell (Retired), Pfeiffer (Queensland), Fuller (AFL), Dumont (AFL), Aish (AFL), Fantasia (AFL), Georgiou (AFL), Thomas (AFL)

INS - Callum Bartlett (Bris), Alex Forster (Freo), Angus Clarke, Jimmy Allan, Jimmy Savage, Toby Schulz.

NORTH

AFL OUTS - Johnston, Wright, Moore, Stewart, Blee.

OTHER OUTS -  Daniel Archer (Victoria), Gordon (AFL), Langford (gone), D. Armstrong, Connors, Keller, Makins, Delvins, K.Thompson, Westhoff.

INS - Alex Barns (Port Magpies), Tom Sandercock, Cory Grove (Magpies), Alan Obst (Central), Luke Mitchell (Carlton), Rhys O'Keefe (Carlton), Jesse O'Brien (Brisbane), Matt Willson (Penola), Ryan Blundell (Port).

WEST

AFL OUTS - Crouch, Cassisi, Laird, Porplyzia.

OTHER OUTS - Slattery (travel), Ferguson (retired), Mangan (Victoria), Eagle (Local), Tippett (AFL), Rankine (South). Chris Bonney (Riverland)

INS - Richard Newell (Brisbane Rookie), Andrew Hayes (Port), Justin Hardy (Central). Callum Hudson (Mt.Gambia). Michael Bennett (Mt.Gambia / Glenelg). Chris Black (Adelaide Uni). Ben Fisher (returned). Riley Milne (Glenelg). Kaine Stevens (Queanbeyan)

EAGLES

AFL OUTS -  Thompson, Stewart, Ellis-Yolmen, Vince, Petrenko, Mitchell, Redden, Heath, Joyce, Dunstan, Karpany, Giles,

OTHER OUTS  -  Rowntree (injured until late 2014), Day (retired), Kirk (retired), Parry (retired), Salter (Ainslie), Staple,

INS -  Wundke (South), Boyd (Central), Templeton (Central), Lachie McGregor.

CENTRAL

AFL OUTS - Callinan, Osborn, Dowdell.

OTHER OUTS - Sibenaler, Boyd, O'Hara, Guilhaus, Meulendyks, Dutschke, Templeton, Hardy.

INS - Tim McIntyre (Sturt), Bryce Retzlaff (VFL), Ben Mabon (Nth Melb), Justin Hoskin (Port), Johann Wagner (Pt Lincoln), Jacob Olsson (Riverina), Murray Stephenson (Riverina), Jacob Gilbee (Gold Coast).

STURT

AFL OUTS - Tambling, Jaensch, Graham, Kerridge, Martin, Riley, Atkins, Hombsch, McIntyre

OTHER OUTS -  Luke Crane (retired), Adam Thomson (retired), Battersby (Adelaide)

INS -  Zane Kirkwood, Kory Beard, James Watt (Magpies), Richard Tambling, Rory Taggart (Melb), Jaydon Stiles (Portland).

SOUTH

AFL OUTS - Hartigan, McKay.

OTHER OUTS - Wundke (Eagles)

INS - Brent MacLeod, Matthew Rose, Lachlan Boyd (Vic Amateurs), Frazer Dale (Carlton), Matthew Rankine (West), Dalton Tucker (Southport), Adam Gulden (Uni of NSW), Luke Durdin (Yankalilla).

GLENELG

AFL OUTS - Hitchcock, Lynch, Lyons, Shaw, McKernan, Logan, Clurey,

OTHER OUTS - Mules (retired), Davenport, Tenace, McInerney, Walsh, Scharenberg, Milne.

INS - Lonergan (Richmond), Pat McCarthy (Carlton), Nathan Stark (Melbourne), Aaron Joseph (Carlton), Josh Scott (Gippsland Power). Mitch Thorp (Tasmania)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TFSA INS AND OUTS Empty Re: OFFICIAL TFSA INS AND OUTS

Post by countrycousin Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 pm

At Sturt, Luke Crane has officially retired, after struggling with chronic injuries for the past couple of years. Sadly he's decided he just can't push his body any further, to stay at SANFL 'A grade' level. All Sturt supporters thank him for his service to the club and wish him well for the future.
countrycousin
countrycousin

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Renouf is another AFL out for Norwood. (I guess Pfeiffer remains a Norwood player though he still has to be contracted by Norwood.)

Wright is another AFL out for North. (Blee is probably also an out until/unless North sign him.)

Slattery is an out for West, along with AFL outs Crouch, Porplyzia, Cassisi and Laird.

Joyce and Heath are AFL outs for WWT. (Salter is in Pfeiffer's position.)

Callinan and Osborn are AFL outs for Centrals. Did Dowdell also play League? And Orval?

Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Flag No.9 wrote:Callinan and Osborn are AFL outs for Centrals. Did Dowdell also play League? And Orval?
Callinan still doesn't have a contract from the Crows and there is doubt he will get one with Eddie Betts being recruited...

Wingnut has said that if he is not on an AFL list next year, be it at the Crows or anywhere else, he will be back at Central, full time...

yes, Ben Dowdell played about half a dozen League games so is an OUT for the Dogs, while Orval did not play Leaugue, but has been delisted by the Crows. I'd suspect he will go back to Victoria, however...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Dangerfield and Out for West along with H. Hartlett

Also was great having Dangerfield assist the WAFC U18's for the second year in a row - A great bloke who put in at westies - Like many AFL players from interstate, many had positive impacts with their SANFL clubs but you'd never know by the way the two AFL clubs carry on and distort things
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:05 am

wolves, we're restricting it to outs from the 2013 playing list. Dangerfield and Hartlett didn't play a game this year. There may be errors and omissions elsewhere in the list but this is the intention.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Fair enough Flag no9 -
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Updated to include ettg's post in the 'Rumours' thread re Magpies ruckman Alex Barns signing with North.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 am

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2310/

Zac Milbank wrote:

O'HARA SET TO LEAVE DOGS

Central District is conceding it will almost certainly lose 2013 Best-and-Fairest winner Brayden O’Hara, who is set to move to Albury next year.

O’Hara, who claimed the Norm Russell Medal on Saturday night by just two votes, is seeking to live with his partner Teegan Dolling, who is a television journalist.

And unless the Bulldogs can help Dolling find work in Adelaide, O’Hara is likely to continue his career in the Ovens and Murray Football League next season.

‘’We’ve been desperately trying to find her (Dolling) work here but we can’t,’’ Central chief executive Kris Grant said.

‘’As a consequence, because they have lived apart for 12 months, it unfortunately looks like he (O’Hara) is going to move there (Albury).

‘’It is a huge blow for us but it is one that is out of our control.’’

O’Hara also won the club’s Most Consistent Award after finally ridding his body of niggly injuries which have previously plagued him during pre-season training.

‘’I think the consistency sums it up well,’’ Grant said.

‘’He’s also had two or three years of injury and this year he was able to do a full pre-season which enabled him to get fit enough to play in the midfield. That has reflected in his performance.’’

Midfielders are high on Central’s recruiting agenda considering O’Hara and Runner-up Best-and-Fairest James Boyd – who has been told he is not required – won’t be at Elizabeth next year.

‘’We are talking to plenty but it is still early days,’’ Grant said, adding they are also searching for key position players.

‘’We are really looking for guys with pace but also with an ability to get in and under as well.’’

Ruckman Seb Guilhaus could also be an absentee in 2014, with the bigman possibly staying in Darwin where he has begun playing in the NTFL.

At the Best-and Fairest function, tribute was paid to the club’s three former presidents who passed away in 2013, Robert Zerella, Norm Russell and Les Stevens.

‘’We’ve lost three former presidents all in one year so it has been pretty difficult all round,’’ Grant said.

Central District Best and Fairest

Best & Fairest (Norm Russell Medallist) - Brayden O'Hara (360 votes)

Runner Up Best & Fairest - James Boyd (358 votes)

Third Best & Fairest - Trent Goodrem (314 votes)

Most Consistent – Brayden O’Hara

Most Courageous – Trent Goodrem

Coaches Award – Corey Reichert

Development Award – Josh Glenn
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 am

Big, big blow for the Dogs.

One of the best kicks in the League, too.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by kingrooster Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Has Matthew Campbell officially retired or is it still a rumour?
kingrooster
kingrooster

Teams : North Adelaide
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Former Magpies player Matt Rose officially signed with South while former Panther Brent Macleod returns to Noarlunga for season 2014...

http://www.safc.com.au/

The South Adelaide Football Club is pleased to announce two new recruits-Matthew Rose and Brent Macleod! Matthew Rose is a 21 year old, 181cm recruit from The Port Adelaide Football Club. He played 50 games for Port and kicked 30 goals. Rose is Midfielder/Forward.

Brent Macleod is a 185cm Midfielder. He played for South Adelaide in 2011. Macleod comes from Tuggeranong Hawks that moved to Canberra from the Geelong region to play in the NEAFL. Brent was awarded the 2013 NEAFL NAB Rising Star Award for his break out season in the Eastern Conference competition this year.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks Phil.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:56 pm

kingrooster wrote:Has Matthew Campbell officially retired or is it still a rumour?
No one seems able to confirm this so maybe it should be removed for the time being.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:56 pm

According to the SANFL FaceBook page, Michale Wundke has left South Adelaide and will be joining former Panther team mate Andrew Ainger at the Eagles !!!

Massive blow for the Panthers !!!
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by countrycousin Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Zane Kirkwood signs with Sturt - Official.

http://www.sturtfc.com.au/news/2013/11/welcome-zane-kirkwood
countrycousin
countrycousin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Kory Beard officially signed as well...

http://www.sturtfc.com.au/news/2013/11/another-magpie-swoops-on-unley

James Watt to be announced shortly...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Good to see Sturt getting their finances in order enabling them to sign quality players
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Boyd has signed with South Adelaide...

Lachlan Boyd from the ammos in Melbourne...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Big Phil wrote:Boyd has signed with South Adelaide...

Lachlan Boyd from the ammos in Melbourne...

some of your best work there BP Very Happy 
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks, Bayman...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Ian Callinan officially chosen the coaching and playing role with the Crows reserves...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-11-08/callinan-not-done-as-a-crow
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Big Phil wrote:Ian Callinan officially chosen the coaching and playing role with the Crows reserves...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-11-08/callinan-not-done-as-a-crow
that really sucks.....it is almost the ''if you can't beat 'em join 'em'' scenario (with a financial ring to it)
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by countrycousin Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 pm

I guess Callinan has coaching ambitions at AFL level, so I can't blame him for grabbing a chance. As Booney said the other day, that's the way it is now. In truth it probably always has been. I recall way back in the 1980s, when Neil Craig was at Sturt and I happened to share a table with him, at some Vice Presidents' function. The conversation was around team vs self in football. He argued then, that football was basically a selfish game and unless you had that approach to it, you wouldn't survive long enough to be any use to the team anyway. I couldn't think of a counter to that at the time and I still can't really. Wink 
countrycousin
countrycousin

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm

countrycousin wrote:I guess Callinan has coaching ambitions at AFL level, so I can't blame him for grabbing a chance. As Booney said the other day, that's the way it is now. In truth it probably always has been. I recall way back in the 1980s, when Neil Craig was at Sturt and I happened to share a table with him, at some Vice Presidents' function. The conversation was around team vs self in football. He argued then, that football was basically a selfish game and unless you had that approach to it, you wouldn't survive long enough to be any use to the team anyway. I couldn't think of a counter to that at the time and I still can't really. Wink 
Basically if you are the weakest link in that team, BYE BYE.

The AFL has been very brutal in this regarding players no longer required at the end of each season.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next