2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd)

2 posters

Go down

2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd) Empty 2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd)

Post by scott Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:49 am

2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd) 03_west
scott
scott

My club : south

Back to top Go down

2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd) Empty Re: 2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd)

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:58 pm

2013 Minor Round Summary - West Adelaide (3rd) West_logo

2013 Ladder position: 3rd (13-10)

2013 Form Line: WWWWLWWWLLBWLLWBLWBLWWLWLL

What went right: Their sensational start to season, winning 7 of their first 8 matches, winning the Foxtel Cup.

What went wrong: A mid-season form slump, where they won just one out of five matches, and their patchy form beyond the initial winning form after round 8.

Summary: West started the season very strongly, winning 7 of their first 8 matches (their only loss being against Norwood).  After that, West returned to the pack with a mix of big win and some disappointing losses.

In amongst that patchy form, they participated in the Foxtel Cup, and became the first SANFL side to win the Foxtel Cup, and giving them a birth in the 2014 tournament.

West have done some wise recruiting in the off season, getting Justin Hardy and Andrew Hayes, but have lost a couple of good players.  With a new coach, and a refreshed line up, will West be able to continue the good form of the past couple of seasons.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum