Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium

+3
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Booney
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium Empty Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium

Post by Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Centrals v North

Sunday 15 September
AAMI Stadium

12:10pm

2013 meetings
Round 2 @ Playford Alive Oval
Centrals 12.11.83
North 19.10.124

Round 11 @ Prospect Oval
North 12.8.80
Centrals 14.18.102

Round 18 @ Playford Alive Oval
Centrals 11.13.79
North 4.5.29

The SANFL Finals Series kicks off with the Elimination Final between Centrals and North.  Centrals are coming off a big last quarter, where they came from behind, to beat Sturt, while North horror recent form continued last week with a big loss to Norwood.

Centrals started off their season very slowly with 4 straight losses to kick off their season.  However, since those four losses, they've only lost four matches for the rest of the season (2 of those were against Norwood, the other 2 by 12 points or less), and come in with some red hot form, winning 5 of their last 6 matches by an average winning margin of 7 goals.  North, on the other hand, started the season in solid form, and looked set to finish the season in 2nd place behind Norwood (whom they beat earlier in the season), before a late season collapse (coinciding with Lewis Johnston's recall to the Crows) saw North lose their last 5 matches (including being the only side since round 5 to lose to Glenelg) by an average losing margin of 47 points.

Will Centrals continue their great late season form into the finals, or will the return of Lewis Johnston for North seem them regain the form they had before he went to the Crows?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium Empty Re: Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium

Post by Booney Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Didn't Johnston miss 5 or 6 games in the first half of the year with injury?

Either way, North are there for the taking and I expect Centrals to account for them easily.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium Empty Re: Elimination Final: Centrals v North - Sunday 15 September @ AAMI Stadium

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Yes Centrals look like they come home with a wet sail at the moment.
North's form in the last month has been ordinary and I can't see them mounting a 4 qtr challenge.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 pm

beware the sleeping cock
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:18 pm

North with Johnson back in, WILL bounce back & win a tight one Johnson to kick 8 goals & Hardy to kick 5 goals in a shoot out
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

F: J. Schiller, Hardy, Dutschke
HF: Habel, Goodrem, S. Milne
C: Jenner, Callinan, Williams
HB: Glenn, Collier, Thomas
B: Waldhuter, Reichert, Prior

R: Guilhaus, Boyd, O’Hara
INT: Barmby, Osborn, Potter, Stent, M. White

IN: Callinan, Potter, Reichert
OUT: Symes (concussion)

brodlach
brodlach

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:25 am

Tune in to 1197am RPH Adelaide from 12pm for the first week of SANFL finals...

Darryl Smith, Dennis Browne, Grant Coffee and Phil Aspinall bringing you all the action from today's big double header...

Make sure you tune in to one of the local radio stations that cover the SANFL throughout the entire season...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:50 pm

the prowler wrote:beware the sleeping cock
The sleeping Cock arose today.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Who could have seen that coming?
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum