The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium

3 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium Empty The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Glenelg 2.6 7.9 9.10 11.14.76
Port     3.4 4.7 8.9   14.12.96

Port come from a half time deficit to finish the season with a 20 point win over Glenelg in the round's dead rubber.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 pm

well i thought we were probably the better team for most of the day i wonder had the htb been paid during the last term (should've been) & the kick been true whether Port could've come back to that & then i realize that the second half score was Port 10.5.65 to Glenelg 4.5.29 & thus there is the lesson, why oh why do we go sideways even Ty went to Davenport chatting & pointing to go LONG after the damage was done, even though it was the second sideways kick by Nicholson that stuffed up
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Port @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by the prowler Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Missed kicks cost the lower clubs badly. For Glenelg, South and Sturt to climb of the bottom, they need to spend more time on skills work.

Marking is the biggest problem for these teams, every-time you drop a mark it is as good as giving the ball to your opponents.

Work on these points over the summer and watch the improvements begin.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum