The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

4 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Eagles 0.1 2.5 3.8 5.12.42
Norwood 3.6 3.7 8.11 11.17.83

Norwood extend their lead at the top of the ladder to 4 games with a 41 point win over the Eagles.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by bayman Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:43 pm

way way too good, i doubt Parry is worth that much then again Suckling, Zorzi & co could or will come back for Norwood, the game at times resembled a training drill for both teams as tactics were being used to practice for what may happen in the finals, there is no doubt Norwood have one hand on the 'Thomas Seymour Hill Trophy' & the other hand isn't very far away
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Eagles v Norwood @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Ben W Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Wheels seem to be falling off the Eagles season at just the wrong moment. Allowed Norwood to win the third quarter and the match was won accordingly.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Might be a case of flat track bullies who aren't as good as they think they are. There is a considerable gap between the top 5 and bottom 4. They beat the two bottom teams and a struggling North yet this was bookended by convincing losses to Sturt and Norwood.

Unless they turn it around I would expect Centrals to finish in third and the Eagles and North to fill the minor placings and leave early.

UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum