The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium

3 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium Empty The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Admin Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Glenelg 2.1 3.1 6.4 8.5.53
Norwood 2.2 5.2 8.6 9.7.61

Norwood dispatch Glenelg, but Glenelg gave Norwood a run for their money. Is Glenelg's 4th win for the season just around the corner?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 pm

i was actually proud of them today, they put in for the entire game & apart from Phillips who was the difference between the teams with his opportunistic goals, i thought wazza was outstanding & was his best game for the club, the team got some respect back today, yet one wonders where has that effort been for the majority of the year
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Glenelg v Norwood @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Scrappy Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:24 pm

1856 attended
It was a wet miserable day

The half time entertainment was quippy
The played music via a large speaker next to me in the outer
The first 2 songs were :
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head [Johnny Farnham version]
Have You Ever Seen The Rain [CCR]
I'm thinking this was  premeditated and quite clever of someone and or someones

Also I noticed that several regular Glenelg supporters did not attend this game.

One person who did, and is not a happy chappy his club voted YES to the Crows , who devours a great deal of food when attending the football, boycotted the Canteens and BBQ stalls.
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum