The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval

5 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval Empty The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval

Post by Admin Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 pm

North  3.3 6.5   6.8    9.10.64
Eagles 6.3 6.4 10.10 17.12.114

North's form slum continues with a 50 point home loss to the Eagles.  Can the Eagles snag 2nd spot?  Are North at risk of dropping out of the top 3?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval

Post by mickyj Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Well who would have thought it would be that Easy.Second quarter was crap but after halftime Eagles stood up!!
Youngsters played well !!
Finally a great win against north
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: North v Eagles @ Prospect Oval

Post by spell_check Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm

I'd suggest play of the year goes to the mark and goal at no. 1:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8gzLfyiSaw
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

the Eagles intensity in the first term was good & the opposite in the second & i actually thought North would win at half time but after the long break it was all one way traffic, while the Eagles are building up nicely for the finals it looks like North are struggling to maintain intensity without a couple of key players that strengthen them up
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:19 am

bayman wrote:the Eagles intensity in the first term was good & the opposite in the second & i actually thought North would win at half time but after the long break it was all one way traffic, while the Eagles are building up nicely for the finals it looks like North are struggling to maintain intensity without a couple of key players that strengthen them up
Yeah Bayman the ABC commentators kept saying about Johnstone and Blee . That old saying comes to the fore "you can not rely totally on AFL listed players "
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Despite the suggestion that North are in a form slump you have to give it to the Eagles, they played some very good football today and are clearly going to have a red hot go in the finals yet again!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum