Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham

5 posters

Go down

Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham  Empty Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham

Post by bayman Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm

well was Brian ''Bucky'' Cunningham Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? because i don't know because he was that good with either leg..............

these players could kick both legs very well but we know their preferred leg

Tony Macguiness (left)
David Marshall (right)
Darren Jarman (right)
Andrew Jarman (right)

who else fits in this category ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham  Empty Re: Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 am

I thought he was primarily right footed, but the left was so good you could hardly tell.

Baggy wasn't half bad on his left and although the memory is fleeting, Robran too. I'm sure RIG could give a finer detail here.

What amazes me in the opposite category is how a bloke like Chad Cornes doesn't even know he has a left leg. Didn't his old man play kick and catch with him in the backyard?
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham  Empty Re: Left, Right or Ambidextrous ?? Brian Cunningham

Post by Flag No.10 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Jim Buckley from Westies would come into this category. He was a right footer but would often kick left foot at goal from set shots rather than try a checkside.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmTheWarrior Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Apologies for coming in late- only just introduced to this forum. Legend has it that Malcolm Blight was given a talking to early in his career because he couldn't kick with his left so for the next season he only kicked with his left.
IAmTheWarrior
IAmTheWarrior

Teams : Woodville (now WWT), Crows, Strathfieldsaye Storm and Sunshine Kangaroos
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 am

Welcome, IATW.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down