Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!

3 posters

Go down

Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!  Empty Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!

Post by Ben W Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Well worth a look, but if you did not buy the paper, here it is online! 

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/sanfl-not-the-spot-for-the-adelaide-crows/story-fn83zjcx-1226667831720
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!  Empty Re: Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!

Post by Scrunch Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 am

Understand that their financial situation is or has been perilous but I don't belive Sturt have lost any credibility.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!  Empty Re: Good Article from Graham Cornes on the Crows Reserves in todays (Sat) paper!

Post by howthewestwaswon Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 am

I'm not supporting the move of the AFL clubs into the SANFL at all, but I guess the Crows and Power have just seen what has eventuated in the eastern states - VFL, NEAFL - and want the same.

How do those systems work over there??  Where do the likes of Geelong, Collingwood, Sydney get their 'top-up' players from??
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down